Chapter 44

Peter's POV

I closed the door behind me and grabbed a stool nearby before placing it in front of Rae's body and sitting on it. I frowned at the sight of my little snowflake. Her raven hair was darker than usual, her eyes were closed, and her skin looked a little pale. I glanced at her shirt and realized that she was wearing one of Petra's shirts and a pair of shorts.

I shook my head before removing the blanket from Rae and using my magic to change Rae's outfit so she wearing one of my warm green shirts and fuzzy green socks. I draped the blanket over her and tucked her in before kissing her forehead gently.

I scooted the stool closer to her and intertwined our hands together before caressing her cheeks gently with my thumb. I admired her beautiful face with the perfect complexion. A weak smile was displayed on my face as I started to talk to her whether she could hear me or not.

" Hello my little snowflake. I hope you are doing well since my sister fixed your wound. I still can't believe you would do that for me, but at least I know you love me despite our flaws. Petra said you should be okay, so I'm hoping you will be. I don't know what I would do without you. " , I whispered quietly.

A few tears spilled down my cheeks. My hands kept their grip on Rae as if she was slowly slipping away from me.

" I want to let you know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Ever since I saw you falling out of that portal, I knew you would be different. And it turns out that you were different and that's one of the things that I like about you. I also like how your blue eyes sparkle sometimes and I get lost in the ocean blue eyes. Your raven hair is so soft that I love running my fingers through it. Your smile and laugh make my heart flutter. Your stubbornness makes me realize how strong you really are. Your kindness towards me made my world change. " , I whispered softly.

Now I knew that my tear drops were probably wetting the bed sheets, but I didn't care. My heart felt tightened at the sight of Rae and I felt like my world was falling apart.

" You are my world, Rae. It's falling apart without you. " , I said croaking slightly.

No response. Just silence.

My little snowflake is as gentle as she can be.
Definitely the opposite of me.
Despite our differences, our love grows strong.
I'm sorry for all the things that I have done wrong.
I lied when I said I would fine without you.
I couldn't sleep without you.
We both felt pain when we departed.
I felt like I was going back to being cold-hearted.
You are my first love.
Prettier than any dove.
The cruelest villian fell for a girl.
Little did I know, she would be my world.
You gave me a chance when nobody else did
I still think you are a little kid.
We have been through so much pain.
Now look at you with the fixed bloodstain.
My heart longs to be back with you.
For I terribly miss you.
Our worlds may be difficult to collide
But here I am by your side.
Where my darkness and your lightness meet
My heart pounds with my heartbeat.
Without my light, I'm in the dark.
Without your touch, I feel no spark.
And now without you I'm falling apart.

By now tears have spilled down my cheeks and my hands started trembling. The guilt is eating me up and I slowly stand up despite my shaky legs and gently hug Rae's motionless body. After a few minutes, I pulled away and leaned into her face before connecting my lips with hers. Then I pulled away and walked around the bed before snapping into my pjs.

I looked around the room and sighed before taking off my shirt and throwing it on the ground somewhere before slipping into the bed next to Rae. I was careful not to move her body that much as I turned my body slightly and laid my head on her chest gently before wrapping my arms around her.

" Goodnight my little snowflake. " , I whispered quietly before kissing her cheek.

A frown was placed on my face and I was afraid of how long it would take for Rae to wake up again. That's if she ever wakes up.

" I love you, Raegan Jones. " , I said softly before holding her hand gently and lying next to her to keep her warm. And with that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Third Person POV

Saying those words was all it took for the island to realize that Peter Pan confessed his love for his lost girl. Skull Rock started glowing green and the shadow was astonished to see it happen.

A magical force was created as it started to spread throughout Neverland. A green streak of light was displayed in the night sky hoovering over the island as a great breeze rushed by every creature and thing on Neverland.

Captain Hook stayed up late in his cabin as he studied his scrolls, but also though of his sister. When he felt the strong breeze pass by them through the open window he panicked slightly before raising his eyebrow in confusion. His door opened to reveal Mr. Smee as he made a hand gesture for the captain to follow him. Killian Jones followed Mr. Smee up the ship and was awed in the green light display in the stars.

The strong breeze flew by each of the lost boy's tent and each one felt it as each of them was suddenly started by it. Each one of them scurried out of their tent to see Felix looking up at the sky and they all raised questions about the mysterious green light in the sky.

Then it opened the window to Pan's room where Petra and Scott were having a beautiful moment together. But it was interrupted as Petra jumped slightly at the feeling of the wind before she looked at Scott who did the same thing. They both got out of bed and gasped at the sight of the green light streak in the sky through an open window.

Then the magical force opened the windows forcefully before hoovering over Peter and Rae. The forced glowed green before outlining the lovers's bodies glowing green. Peter's darkness twisted out of where his heart is and Rae's lightness twisted out of her chest as they intertwined together creating a glowing force which exploded into green sparkles that slowly disappeared as it came down.

Then a miracle happened.

A/N: So much is happening in this chapter! Stay tune for more! 💕