Chapter 46

Peter's POV

It was perfect.

She was perfect.

Her giggles and smiles made my heart flutter as she ran her fingers through my brown locks. I continued to attack her neck and bare shoulder with many kisses and love bites here and there. She softly moaned as a response before pulling me closer to her as she trailed her fingers down my abs.

I nuzzled my head into her neck before sliding my hand under my shirt that she was wearing and placing my hand on her stomach as I gently started to caress She purred softly before squirming slightly to my touch and then biting her lip cutely.

" I missed your touch. " , she said in between heavy breaths.

" You like this? " , I smirked.

Her cheeks betrayed her by displaying redness on her skin as she slowly nodded. Her blue eyes sparkled a bit and her little nose scrunched before she gasped and smacked my arm. I retracted my arm quickly from underneath the shirt and rubbed my arm trying to ease the pain.

" What was that for? " , I huffed.

" Peter, we just got back together. I'm not ready to go any further. " , Rae stated.

" I wasn't going to go any further. I just wanted to caress your sides. " , I frowned.

" Oh. Well still. I'm not ready. " , she mumbled.

" I'm not either. " , I shook my head before rolling to the other side of the bed.

" Good. " , Rae sighed in relief before getting on top of me.

" You must have really missed me. " , I chuckled.

" I have. " , Rae nodded before leaning her down to place gentle kisses all over my chest.

" I feel loved. " , I giggled before biting my lip.

" You are loved. " , Rae smiled before kissing my nose.

I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend before soft moans escaped my lips as she continued to shower my chest and neck with kisses and love bites. To think that we will probably be tired tomorrow doesn't matter anymore now that we are back together.

The door opened before a gasp escaped from my sister's mouth. Rae stopped what she was doing and looked up before our cheeks became red.

" PETER! " , My sister yelled.

" Hi. " , I waved.

" Why the bloody hell are you making out on MY bed? " , Petra asked angrily.

" Our bed. " , Scott coughed loudly.

" Why the bloody hell are you making out on our bed? " , Petra corrected herself.

" Maybe because Rae is alive again. " , Scott said before looking at my girlfriend with widened eyes.

My sister turned towards Rae before her green eyes lightened up. She squealed before running towards Rae and hugging her tightly which resulted in my girlfriend falling to the other side of the bed. Rae smiled before hugging my sister back.

" I'm so glad you are okay. " , she sighed in relief.

" Well, I wouldn't have made it out alive if you hadn't taken care of me. " , Rae chuckled.

" If I hadn't taken care of you, Peter would had a tantrum. " , she giggled.

" Shut up. " , I mumbled.

The two girls gave each other space before my sister started to spill everything that has happened when she was gone. I caught Rae blinking several times before glancing at me sometimes and smiling as she listened to my sister.

" So then Scott and I decided to follow Peter so we could rescue you. " , Petra finished speaking with jazz hands.

Rae chuckled before shaking her head.

" Yeah, I still can't believe you killed a person. " , I said before glaring at Scott.

" I had to. " , Scott nodded.

" But then you lose your Alpha rank! " , I exclaimed.

" Pan, I only lose the Alpha rank if I kill an innocent person. " , Scott explained. " That king wasn't innocent, so I'm still Alpha. "

" Oh. " , I mumbled. " Then why are you still here? Shouldn't you be killing some ghost riders? "

" I already took care of that. " , Petra waved her hand off.

" She did? " , I whispered to Scott.

" Yeah. With the help of me since she was new. " , the Alpha chuckled.

" So how's Isaac doing? " , Rae asked with curiosity.

" He is doing well. " , Petra replied. " How did the princess thing go? "

A frown crossed her face as events from earlier and her eyes became watery. She sighed before playing with my hands. I became concern for my little snowflake so I held her hand gently as she lightly squeezed mine.

" I was stripped away from my royalty life. I'm no longer a native in Ireland and I just found out that my parents are no longer alive. " , I whispered as more tears streamed down my cheek. " All I have is Killian. "

" That's not true. " , Scott shook his head. " You have your brother, I'm sure the pirate crew adores you, you have me and my pack, the lost boys, then Petra, and finally, Pan. We all love and support you whether you are royalty or not. "

" It might take to adjust. Believe me, when I had to leave London, I was heartbroken. But here I am now, doing my duties in Neverland and being with my boyfriend. " , Petra smiled before patting her shoulder.

I sat up and moved to where I was behind Rae. I wrapped my arms around her waist and sat her in my lap.

" All you really need is just me. " , I murmured before kissing her cheek.

Rae giggled before leaning against my chest and holding my hands as she snuggled close to me. I looked up to see Scott grab Petra by the waist and pull her close to him as he playfully growled at her.

" So what did you want before ruining our moment? " , I asked in a bored tone.

" Sorry not sorry. It's my room. " , she stuck out her tongue.

" Now you know how I felt when I found you and Scott making out on my bed. " , I grinned evilly.

Petra's eyes widened before she crossed her arms and murmured unheard words underneath her breath. That's what I thought.

" To answer your question, Pan, we saw green light streaks displayed in the night sky and we wanted to inform you. " , Scott answered.

Now I know that I can always count on the Alpha.

" Green light streaks? ", Rae questioned.

" Yeah. And a strong breeze was felt as well. I thought maybe Peter triggered something. " , Petra stated.

" Well, that strong magic sure did heal my side completely. " , Rae nodded.

" Everybody is up and probably still looking at the sky. " , Scott said. " It's a magnificent sky view. "

I raised my eyebrow before looking down as I concentrated on processing this information. Nothing like this has ever happened before in Neverland...interesting.

A/N: The green light streaks are much similar to the Northern Lights. But it the Northern Lights are indeed a beautiful view 😍

⭐️ Vote
💭 Comment
📱 Share