Chapter 25

Peter's POV

The next day was interesting. My grip tightened around what seems to be a waist and I smelled a familar scent of vanilla and strawberries as I nuzzled my face into a tangle of what felt like hair. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes to see a body of a girl. But not just any girl, she was my girl. My lips curved into a small smile seeing Rae next to me. Her face buried into my chest and her small arms wrapped around my waist like she was afraid to lose me. Oh how I missed her.

I ran my fingers through my hair before realizing that I was on the pirate's ship. I turned towards the window to see the ship leaving small waves in the peaceful ocean. I guess I stayed overnight without knowing, but I'm sure my sister didn't notice my absence. I played with Rae's hair for a while before I heard heavy footsteps approach the door. I clearly could hear Hook's voice outside of the door, so I gently moved Rae's head to a pillow and placed her arms by her side and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Suddenly, the door slowly opened and I floated upward to the ceiling and stayed quiet. I watched the one handed pirate carefully carry a tray of breakfast goodies and a drink into the room and gently place it on the nightstand. The captain raised his eyebrow seeing his sister fast asleep and he rolled his eyes before lightly shaking Rae.

" Pig, wake up. ", Killian said

No response.

" Pig. It's morning so get up. ", Killian muttered

Still no response.

Killian groaned before grabbing a piece of what it looked like to be bacon and waving it in front of Rae's sleepy face. Her nose twiched before she started sniffling around and her lips curved inot a small before she licked her lips. Those blue sapphire eyes opened and Rae reached for the bacon above her before snatching it out of Hook's hands with her teeth and chewing on it slowly.

" You are definitely a pig. ", Killian confirmed.

" You can't just say that because you waved bacon in front of my face. ", Rae agrued.

" Hey, I had to wake you up somehow and my idea worked. ", Killian smirked before he shrugged.

My snowflake shook her head in disapproval before she moved her hands around her bed and frowned when she realized that I wasn't next to her. Killian raised his eyebrow before Rae gave him a smile as she sat against the headboard.

" It's so sweet of you to cook me breakfast. ", Rae smiled at him.

" I didn't cook you anything. ", Killian grinned at his sister. " Smee made you breakfast, he just gave me a tray and asked me to give it to you. "

" Oh. ", Rae said before rolling her eyes at her brother.

" I want you to eat up, refresh your stinky self, and make yourself look presentable before heading upward on deck. I got a task for you to do. ", he patted her head.

" You are not in charge of me. ", Rae huffed with crossed arms.

" I am the captain of this ship and older than you, so I win this agrument. ", Killian said with a cocky grin.

" And I don't care. ", Rae shrugged. " Now shoo away. I will get up when I want to. "

" You are so stubborn, Raegan. ", the bloody pirate murmered.

" It's Rae. ", my snowflake gritted her teeth.

" My bad, Raegan. ", he smirked before leaving the room swiftly.

She clenched her fist and huffed being annoyed and irriated. Even with the door closed, she threw a pillow at the door and stuck out her tongue before crossing her arms. I have never seen Rae act like this and it amused me. I guess she really does not like her full name.

Once I felt the coast was clear, I made a hand gesture as the pillow on the ground started floating. Rae's blue eyes widened before she held the blanket closer to her. I moved the pillow closer to her and placed it next to her where it was being used. My snowflake raised her eyebrow and looked around her room before her ocean eyes looked up.

I gave Rae a small smile and waved at her. She quickly crawled out of bed and gasped seeing me floating near the ceiling before muttering things under her breath and locking her door. I gently flew around the room and then floated down in front of Rae where I was face to face with her. Her mouth slightly parted as she ran her fingers through my hair and then withdrew her hand back.

" You are very sneaky. ", she scolded me

" Would you rather your brother see you cuddled up against me in the bed? ", I asked with crossed arms.

" No. ", Rae mumbled.

I lightly chuckle before patting her head. I gave her a small smile before taking her hand and placing a kiss on her knuckles before facing her blue eyes.

" I must go now, princess. You behave for your brother and enjoy your trip back home. " , I smiled weakly.

Her small pink lips curved into a frown before she hugged me tightly and buried her face into my chest.

" Just stay a few minutes please. " , Rae sniffled.

" I cannot do that, love. Your brother is waiting for you. " , I sighed before pulling her off me and kissing her forehead. Tears stained her cheeks as she gave me a pouty face.

" Be strong my little snowflake. " , I whispered gently.

Rae slowly nodded before taking a couple of deep breaths to calm her down as she wiped her tears stains from her cheeks. She looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

I twirled my finger and her pajamas transformed into a pirate outfit fit for her. She immediately shook her head.

" You don't like ir? " , I asked.

" No. Can I dress similar to you? " , she asked shyly.

" As you wish, Princess Rae. " , I said softly before twirling my finger and making her outfit similar to mine as it hugged her perfect body in the right places.

" Better? " , I questioned.

" Yeah. " , Rae nodded.

" Anything else, princess? " , I asked.

She shook her head.

I smiled at her before bowing my head as a sign of respect.

" Enjoy your sailing, princess. " , I said before green smoke surrounded me and I waved at her before disappearing back to Neverland.

Until then, my little snowflake.

A/N: This chapter is adorable! Pae is adorable! I hope Pae stays ❤️

⭐️ Vote
💭 Comment
📱 Share