Chapter 26

Petra's POV

A small yawn escaped from my lips before I felt the sunlight pour into my room. I moved my arm around and patted the other side of my bed to feel nothing. I quickly woke up and panicked when I looked around the room to see it empty. I panicked before getting out of bed and going straight to my bathroom. The knob would not open, so I kept yanking at it before the door opened by itself. I didn't look up at whoever it was because I pushed past them and refreshed myself quickly by snapping my fingers into new clothes and then putting my hair in a braid.

" Are you okay, Petra? ", Scott asked me

" No, not really. My boyfriend is suppose to leave today and I woke up late because his side of the bed was empty, so I'm rushing to catch up to him before he leaves. ", I managed to say in between breaths.

" Petra, your boyfriend is right here. ", Scott chuckled before coming up behind me.

I looked up to face the mirror and the reflection of Scott behind me made my cheeks turn red. I placed my hands on the counter and blinked serveral times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

" Lucky charm, you don't look so good. ", Scott said concerned before wrapping his arms from behind me and placing his hand on my forehead. " Hm, you don't seem to have a fever. But your heart is beating rapidly. "

" Maybe because I just completely embarrassed myself in front of you and just exposed my stupidity for not realizing that you were just using the bathroom. ", I mumbled before covering my tomato face with my hands.

" Oh, green bean. There is no need to be ashamed of that. I found it cute. ", Scott lightly chuckled before hugging me gently and leaning down to kiss my cheek. " But I would never leave you like that. I just woke up to use the bathroom but I'm sorry for giving you a panic attack. "

" There is no need to apologize. ", I mumbled before I felt his hands hold mine to reveal my redden face. I bit my lip as he wiped away the loose tears from my cheek.

His arms hoisted me up as he held me with my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. He sat down on the bed and I felt my heart tug at the thought of Scott leaving Neverland. Eversince I found out about Peter and Rae's breakup, I didn't bother to ask Peter if I could go with Scott since Scott suggested that I stay here to comfort my brother. Little did he know that I needed someone to comfort me as well.

" I love you so much. ", he whispered gentely as he ran his fingers through my hair.

" I love you too. " , I whispered feeling my voice crack slightly.

I buried my face into his chest and poured out my emotions into his chest. My eyes released a waterfall of tears that stained my cheeks and my breathing became heavy as I hugged him tightly. His large hand gently rubbed my back and he whispered soothing words into my ear, but it didn't change how I felt. I hated this part where I cry uncontrolable and Scott tries to comfort me because it doesn't change the fact that he is leaving Neverland, that he is leaving me.

" Look at me, lucky charm. ", Scott said softly.

I slowly looked up at him as he adjusted my position in his lap where I was face to face with him seeing his chocolate eyes. He used his thumb to gently wipe away my tears before cupping my cheeks with his warm hands.

" No matter how many times I must do this to you, I always think about you. ", Scott whispered. " I am yours, Petra Pan. Your best friend, your boyfriend, your pillow, your comfort, your warmth, your love,and your Alpha. I only belong to you and you only. "

My cheeks blushed at his simple yet elegant words that made me smile slighty. I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it gently before he leaned his cheek into the palm of my hand. His hands rubbed my arms carelessly before he trailed down my sides and held me by my waist before leaning in to capture my lips. It was a passionate kiss as we poured out our love for one another. He pulled away and trailed kisses along my jaw and then down to my neck. I titled my head to give him more access before pulling his hair slightly.

" Alpha...", I said breathlessly.

" Yes? ", he hummed in response.

" I love you. " , I whispered softly.

" I love you more my lucky charm. " , Scott lightly chuckled before holding me close.

We met face to face again before I smiled weakly at my boyfriend. He cupped my cheeks and leaned his forehead against mine.

" Until we meet again lucky charm, I need you to behave for me. " , he said softly yet firmly.

" Yes Alpha. " , I nodded.

Scott smiled before he kissed my nose and hugged me tightly. Then the sound of his phone buzzing interrupted our moment. I groaned before placing my head on his shoulder. Scott grabbed his phone out of his pocket and answered it on speaker.

" Where the heck are you, Scott? " , Stiles' voice asked.

" Saying goodbye to my girlfriend. " , he answered.

" Does it really take that long? " , Stiles groaned.

" It's hard for us. " , he sighed.

" That's cute, but you need to get your butt over here before Beacon Hills becomes a ghost town! " , Stiles exclaimed.

" Alright. " , he sighed.

Just then, I heard my door open. The familiar voice of my brother made me look up and lie my head against Scott's chest as I raised my eyebrow at him.

" Is it on speaker? " , Peter asked sternly.

" Yeah. " , Scott nodded.

" Who is that? " , Peter asked.

" My best friend, Stiles from my hometown. " , Scott replied.

" Sure, tell a villian where I live and who I am to you. " , Stiles dripped in sarcasm.

" Listen carefully, Stiles Stilinski. " , Peter said sternly as he paced back and forth in my room.

" Listening...P-P-Pan. " , the best friend slightly shuttered.

" Petra will also come to Beacon Hills with the Alpha just to tag along. She can be very useful with whoever you are dealing with. You will be in charge of Petra's safety into making sure Scott doesn't make Petra do anything stupid. If she comes back with any little scratch or injury, your shadow is mine. " , Peter stated seriously. " Am I clear? "

" Y-Y-yes, Pan. S-sure. " , Stiles shuttered.

Scott and I exchanged glances before Scott told Stiles that he had to go and hung up the phone before putting it back in his pocket. I turned to face Peter who stood in front of my bed with crossed arms. His dark green eyes still visible.

I knew he was planning something and it probably wasn't good.

A/N: Stiles made an appearance sorta. Anyone missing Teen Wolf or is it just me 😕?
⭐️ Vote
💭 Comment
📱 Share