Chapter 16

Rae's POV

Eversince I stepped onto my brother's ship, I felt my world fall apart. Not even going back to my homeland cheered me up.

I already miss the white sand between my toes when I go to the beach, the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shore, the view of every location in Neverland, the pretty sunsets that Peter and I watched every night, sharing laughs with Petra and Scott, tucking in the lost boys to sleep, hearing words of encouragement by Felix, and most of all...I miss being with Peter.

I miss those forest green eyes. I miss how messy his brown locks would be no matter how many times I tried to fix it. I miss his British accent that made my heart melt, I miss his lovely surprises he would show me, I miss his warmth against my body at night. I miss hearing his melodic pan flute at night. I miss his laugh and comforting hugs. I miss his sweet and passionate kisses. I miss teasing him sometimes. I miss him being protective over me. I miss his soft words that make me feel better during hard times.

I miss my Peter. My Peter Pan.

I never knew how hard it would be to leave Peter and my friends behind. I guess I didn't realize how much I would miss Neverland until I had to say goodbye.

I stared at nothing but the calm ocean waved strolling in the water as the ship moved along its tides. I remained in the back of the ship just glazing at what I left behind. Instead of my hands, I played with the bracelet that Peter gave me. I kept looking at the charms and the wonderful message before smiling weakly to myself.

At least I had this bracelet to remember Peter.

" Are you just going to keep staring at the past or help around the ship? " , I heard pig's voice.

" I'm not one of your pirate crew. " , I retorted.

" True. I don't trust pigs to take care of her. " , Killian chuckled.

I slapped his arm and he gave me a glare before rubbing it gently. Even though he wore a long, black leathered coat, he acted like a baby.

" You know this is the best for you. " , Killian said.

" Is it really, captain? " , I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

" Yes it is, pig. " , Killian snorted.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my view of the dark blue ocean.

" So...you broke up with Pan? Eh? " , Killian asked while scratching his beard with his hook.

" Yes. " , I sighed. " I bet you were happy. "

" Yeah. I decided to treat myself to a couple of liquors. And then I took a nap and then realized I had a hangover. So I went back to take another nap and here I am. " , My brother explained.

" You drink? " , I asked in disbelief.

" I'm a pirate. Of course, I drink. " , Killian scoffed.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration before rubbing my face as I looked at my older brother.

" Now I know why you never found me. Because you were too busy drinking up a storm. " , I accused him.

" Rae. I started drinking when I realized that I may never find you. I searched the seven seas for you, but now I have you. " , Killian smiled.

" I know, so now that you found me. Stop drinking. " , I pointed at his chest.

" Stop drinking? Um...that's risky. " , Killian chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

" Killian. " , I said coldly.

" I will try to not drink that much. " , Killian suggested.

" Let's hope your stupidity doesn't kill us on this ship. " , I murmured.

" Oh please, I'm the best pirate ever. I know how she works inside and outside. She is mine. ", Killian huffed.

" She? " , I raised my eyebrow.

" The ship. " , Killian said. " The Jolly Roger "

" Whatever. " , I mumbled.

Killian chuckled before ruffling my hair. He placed his arm around my shoulder and hugged me tightly. Then he kissed my forehead.

" I'm so happy to have you back. " , he sighed in relief. " I was afraid that I would never find you. "

My heart started to warm up a bit before I gave my brother a hug. I never realized how much I missed him because we never saw each other.

" Well, now I am here. " , I said softly.

" Safe and sound. " , Killian whispered gently.

Then Mr. Smee approached us. He held several maps in his arms. When he saw me, he smiled and waved at me, but then groaned when he realized that he dropped some of the maps.

I quickly came to the rescue and helped him pick up the maps. He took them from my hands and stood proud and tall.

" Why thank you, Miss Rae. " , he bowed his head at me.

" No need to bow your head. " , I waved him off.

" Um Captain, we should discuss the plans. " , Mr. Smee advised to my brother.

" Of course. " , Killian grumbled.

" Plans? We shouldn't be here for that long. " , I said confused.

" Pig, it will take us months for us to reach Ireland. " , Killian stated.

Months? What the hell did I just get myself into?

A/N: Can you last long on the Jolly Roger for a month? 😂
⭐️ Vote
💭 Comment
📱 Share