Stephen X Reader

This was recommended by Twinkleth make sure to check them out and thank them if you wanted this :)
___________________________________
You stare lovingly as Stephen walked slowly into your room holding a vanilla flavoured cake with three candles unevenly placed candles on top. He smiled at you sheepishly as he tried not to drop it.

He slowly started humming happy birthday in a low and slightly cracked voice, and you couldn't help but grin. You swayed gently to the tune from your seat on the sofa in your apartment. Stephen, your boyfriend of two months, had just gone out to buy you a cake and brought it to your apartment to celebrate. It cheered you up knowing he cared, but you expected nothing less from an amazing boyfriend like him.

He reached you a little after the last note, and bent down gently to your level so you could blow out the candles. You made a quick wish, and with a great intake, you blew at the fire until it turned into smoke. Stephen just beamed at you and put the cake on the coffee table next to him.

"What did you wish for?" He asked sweetly, sitting on the sofa next to you and curling his arm round you. You leaned into to him.

"That's a secret~" you hummed back. He whined and shook you back and forth like a child trying to get candy.
"Aww tell meee~~~"

You giggled at his silliness, finally giving in.

"Alright alright! But promise not to tell anyone?" You decided to play along with his childish antics, holding a finger up in a 'shh'ing gesture. He smiled warmly and nodded his head.

You let out a deep breath. " I wished that you'd love me forever, and that I'd do the same". You chuckled at the flush you expected to come up on his cheeks appearing. He sat shocked for a moment.

He suddenly grinned like a kid, and pulled you into his lap. You fell into a giggling fit as he manhandled you into a comfortable position, sighing in content when your bodies fit together.

You sat peacefully for a while, happy to just be with each other in your small little apartment.

"I love you" He whispered, quiet but full of emotion.

You couldn't do anything but smile.

"I love you too"
___________________________________
Honestly this is a bit different from my usual writing style, but I thought it was needed to make you guys happy. Make sure to keep suggesting! I'd be happy to do an Au?