Hosuh X Stephen

This was requested by Dareatella which I'm really grateful for. I love it when you guys request chapters, I'd be really happy if you all did it more often :)
___________________________________
Stephen watched, a smile spread gently across his face, as Hosuh burrow his face of his hot chocolate. His hands were hidden in the sleeve of a warm Christmas jumper, but they were wrapped firmly over the warm mug.

The two of them had gone out for a date that evening. A small sushi restaurant and a walk through the park. While it was nice at first, they had lost track of time and got caught in the rain. By the time they reached their apartment they were soaked through.

And here they sat, curled against each other on their sofa. Stephen held his head up with his hand and watched Hosuh with bemusement. Laughing to himself when his boyfriend took a sip, a moustache of milk now above his lip.

Hosuh looked at him weirdly, but Stephen just chuckled again and tapped his own upper lip with his ring finger. Touching his own lip the older just giggled and licked it away.

Tempted, the purple head grabbed his boyfriends chin, drawing him closer and kissing him softly. Hosuh hummed at the contact and leaned into it. He tasted the sweet chocolate on the others tongue.

Pulling away slowly they connected their foreheads. They sighed contently; lovingly.
"I love you, you know that right?" Stephen said breathily. Hosuh grinned goofily.
"Of course I know dumbass," he nudged their noses together, "I love you too"

They pulled blankets closer around themselves and pulled away from each other again, instead wrapping their limbs together comfortably.

"Do you wanna out on a movie?" Stephen asked, grabbing the remote next to Hosuh's arm and letting his finger trail along their skin.

Grinning, his boyfriend nodded, "sure, I get to pick though"
"But babe you picked last time"
"I know"

They ended up watching 'Rise of the Gardians', a movie Hosuh insisted was a Christmas one. They stayed their, snuggled up against each other, as the sun drifted down and the moon rose up. Happy staying in the warmth of each other's arms.
___________________________________
I'm sorry if this isn't very good, but hopefully you all enjoyed it :) remember to keep requesting and commenting, I always love what you all have to say (≧∇≦)