Poly Danplan

These have always been really fun to write :)
___________________________________
To Stephens credit, they didn't usually shop for food together. Most of the time one of them went out while the other two stayed at home, or only one of them stayed home to be lazy.

Still though, with the relationship the three of them had, you'd think one would learn some subtlety.

"Stephen seriously?" Dan sighed, watching his lover nibble on the shell of Hosuh's ear as the older looked at the cereals on sale.

"What?" He smirked, huffing deliberately and taking in the shiver that traveled up
Hosuh's spine. "It's not like anyone's gonna see us."

Daniel leaned against the shopping trolley, smiling fondly at the scene despite his annoyance.
"We're in the middle of a Target?" He reminded, chuckling a little when Hosuh batted the purple head away.

Stephen just rolled his eyes, gliding his fingers across the bars of the trolley as he walked over.
"Be a lookout then if you're so concerned. What's wrong with people seeing us anyway?" He said crossing his arms.

Daniel just pursed his lips, staring into the others dark eyes.
"Nothing." He muttered before reaching out to hold their chin and pull them in for a long and loving kiss.

Stephen groaned, tracing the outline of Daniels body as they smoothed a thumb over his cheek. The trolley rolled away from them in their trance, completely enraptured with each other.

Hosuh snuck up on them, digging expert fingers into the younger's side and laughing to himself when he yelped and awkwardly smashed his nose into Daniels.
"Hosuh what the hell?" He huffed in half hearted anger.

Hosuh just pouted while placing a couple things in the trolley,
"You were ignoring me, and the whole world for that matter." He chuckled.

"Hey we both know Daniels worth it." Stephen grinned at the others blush.
"And me?"
"Even more so."
"Hey!"

Giggling, Hosuh wrapped his arms smoothly around Daniel's waist in a back hug. They both smiled when he leaned into the touch.
"Come on you idiots," Stephen shook with mirth, grabbing onto Daniels hand and twisting to hold Hosuh's,
"I want some chocolate."
___________________________________
Every time I see a poly, they're always written in the comforts of a home where everyone can cuddle and kiss. So I thought I'd mix it up a bit by changing the setting, hopefully it worked alright :)