Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! to those who celebrate other holidays or don't celebrate it at all, I wish you an amazing day as well :) this is the present I promised you all, enjoy!
___________________________________
"Guys! Wake up! It's Christmas!"

Stephen was perched at the end of Hosuh and Daniels beds, yelling as loud as a whisper can be at his friends and skipping from side to side on his toes. He nudged and shook his best friends in an attempt to wake them up, laughing as they groaned.

"Come ooon! Don't you wanna see what I got you?"
"Shouldn't you be more excited about what we got you?" Hosuh laughed along.
"I won't know that either unless you wake up!"

Daniel, finally awake, stumbled out of his bed with a chuckle. He smiled at both his friends roguishly,
"Last one to the presents gets no hot chocolate" he grinned, before sprinting out the room.

"Hey no fair!" The others yelled simultaneously and scrambled after him in fits of laughter.

Once in the living room they circled around the tree in a hurry to open their presents. They slouched onto the couch with steaming mugs of hot chocolate-Hosuh still getting one even though he was last- and piles of different shaped presents from family and friends.

Stephen went first, taking a present out of Daniels hands carefully despite his overflowing excitement. He laughed and smiled when he saw a brown bomber jacket he had be eyeing for the past few weeks. The purple head beamed and squashed Daniel into a hug.

"You're the best Daniel"
"Hey what about me" Hosuh pouted, his eyes giving away his amusement.

Stephen grinned cheekily, "what did you get me then?"
Smiling warmly Hosuh handed over a rectangular present, which inside held a light up tri force figure to use as a lamp. Stephen all out rammed him.

"Hosuh my favourite now!" He yelled for the whole street to here. Both of his friends giggled.

"My turn" Daniel smiled and took his presents precariously stacked next to their feet.

From Stephen he got the whole Harry Potter book series, something he almost squealed at. And from Hosuh was a £10 voucher for music on his phone. Giddy, he swung his arms over their shoulders and pulled them into him,
"Damn it I love you both" he sighed, they both smirked and hugged back with vigour.

"Finally, my turn!" Hosuh chortled and grabbed his own presents. He took a minute to inspect them as to add suspense; and to tease his best friends. Stephen almost ripped it open for him,
"Come on! Open it! Open it!"

From Stephen was a cosy woolly jumper, an intentional size too big to snuggle up in. Daniel gave him a collection of scented bath bombs and candles, to which he immediately rewrapped so as to not break them apart and ruin the pretty patterns adorning them.

In the end, the three of them ended up snuggled down under the mass of blankets and warmth. Glowing with happiness and love.

"I really love you both" Hosuh hummed from his seat comfortably squashed in between his two friends. Stephen grabbed his hand in response while Daniel pushed further into his side.
___________________________________
Alright so I admit this whole chapter didn't flow very well, but it's Christmas?
Okay okay that's not a good excuse :) I hope you all have a wonderful day that keeps you in good health and surrounded by love. If any of you need some reassurance, help, or a touch more love pm me and I'd be happy to help ^_^ merry Christmas xx