Hosuh x Stephen - Cooking

A lot of you asked for more Hosuh X Stephen, so here it is!!
___________________________________
Cooking was something Hosuh enjoyed doing occasionally. He was a better than average cook if he did say so himself, and tended to make all the meals and the house- with some baking.

Stephen however, was not a cook. And in fact he didn't really like cooking at all. Sure he could whip up something and be mildly satisfied with the taste, but he never went out his way to practise the craft.

Despite that though he did enjoy helping Hosuh cook. Because he got to have a little fun with his boyfriend.

Currently, Hosuh and Stephen were in the kitchen making dinner. Chopping up vegetables and stirring in sauces like you would do. Hosuh was standing over the saucepan with a wooden spoon, while Stephen leaned back on the counter watching the others wrist twirl.

"Do you wanna try some of the sauce?" Hosuh said nonchalantly, slowly the heat and grabbing a tablespoon from the drawer to hand to Stephen.

Feeling mischievous the other replied with a sharp, "sure" and took the spoon into his mouth covered in sauce. He licked it deliberately, making sure Hosuh was looking at him, before slowly drawing the spoon from his tongue and grinning.

"It tastes sweet" he exclaimed and watched a grin grow on his lovers own face.

"Does it now?" Hosuh hummed and plucked the spoon from Stephens fingers to try the sauce himself. He slurped it slightly as he twisted the spoon inside his mouth, licking his lips and placing the spoon delicately on a pink pout like he was thinking.

He beamed inside at the others now lustful stare.

Smirking, Stephen reached to grab the spoon, but Hosuh stole it once again, putting it in his mouth and purposely licking it clean. Stephen smirked,
"Why you-" he teased, grabbing the spoon with one hand and pulling Hosuh into a kiss with the other.

The sauce danced over their tastebuds erratically, doing the tango between their lips. Stephen had pushed Hosuh further back into the wall leaning further into the other and deepening the kiss. After a minute they pulled back, breathless, mouths tingling.

Hosuh leaned over to the stove, turning off the heat under the pan. He looked back at his boyfriends passionate stare with a smile and a husky whisper,
"Pick what you'd rather eat right now" he order into Stephen's ear. They shivered and glared with a flirtatious gleam.

"The food can wait" he grumbled seductively, and dragged his lover to the bedroom.
___________________________________
This was clearly way more suggestive than how I usually prefer to write, but most of you seem to want that. I hope it's alright after such a long time of me not giving you guys anything. I'll try harder :)