1.) New Girl

"Alright honey are you ready for your first day of school!" your mom said.
"Yeah I'm sooo excited. I just love waking up early." y/n said.
"Oh don't be sarcastic. At least your cousin Rhyme will be there to help you adjust to the new school."Mom said.
"I guess. But I'm kinda nervous. What if nobody likes me?" y/n said.
"Honey, you'll be fine. I'll finish unpacking all our stuff today while your dad is at work. Have a good day!" Mom said.
You quickly eat your breakfast and dash out of the house. Being late for your first day of school? Not quite ideal.
As you arrive at your new school you see Rhyme waiting for you at the front.
"Hi Rhyme!" y/n says.
"Hi y/n! Aren't you sooo excited for school."Rhyme says.
"You betcha." y/n says.
"Well I'm going to help you get your schedule and then you'll be on your own until lunch. I'll introduce you to my friends then. Sadly we don't share any classes."
"Alright well just lead me to the office and I'll be fine I guess." y/n says.
Rhyme leads you to the office where a nice old lady hands you your schedule.

SCHEDULE:
MATH
SCIENCE
SOCIAL STUDIES
LITERATURE
LUNCH
ENGLISH
COOKING

"Alright, good luck girly." Rhyme says.
"Thanks, I'll definitely need it." y/n says.

(I know this is short and all but I'm just starting it off ya know? I'm not a great writer. It's literally 2am and I got bored so hopefully it won't be too bad.)