30.) Lovely Afternoon

A short while after you had sat down, Tim texted you.

Tim: U ready?

Y/N: Yep :)

Tim: ok be right there :)

You waited for 5 minutes and heard a knock at the door. You rushed down, said bye to your parents, and went outside. Tim was standing there and then he grabbed your hand.
"Here I want to show you a cool place." Tim said.
"I swear, if you murder me I will be very upset." You say.
"I won't trust me." He said smiling.
You both start to walk and you admire the sky.
It's not quite sunset but kinda close because the sky is a light pink color. You arrived at a community park and went to the far back. There was a hole in the fence leading to somewhere else. Tim started to go through but you hesitated.
"Trust me." Tim said warmly taking your hand.
You followed him. When you got to the other side of the fence, there was a small patch of grass by a cliff. There was a picnic blanket and basket on the ground. It was a perfect spot for seeing the sunset.
You both sat down on the picnic blanket and he got out 2 of (your fav drink) and some snacks.
The sunset was really in action now with a lot of colors filling the night sky.
You guys sat and talked for a while until the sunset was almost gone.
At one point you smiled at each other. He quickly looked away nervously though.
You were about to ask what's wrong before he spoke up.
"Ok, I'm going to do this now while I have a little spike of courage in me. Y/n i really like you. Like more than a friend, and I have since I first met you. You are so funny and caring and pretty. I feel a lot happier when you are around. Ok, sorry I'm ranting but, point is, do you want to go to the winter dance with me?" He says.
He looks down scared of you to say no.
You just stay there shocked for a second.
He starts to think you don't like him after all but then you engulf him in a big hug.
"Yes." You whisper into his ear.
"S-so you do like me? You don't have to if you think I'll feel bad if you say no, you don't-" he starts but you cut him off.
"Tim, I really like you too. Ever since that first math class actually. I was scared to admit my feelings too. I thought you wouldn't like me, but here we are." You say.
He gets a blanket and wraps it around you two.
You sit there with your head on his shoulder watching the remainder of the sunset.
Sadly, when the sun was gone you had to go back home.
Tim walked you back. You walked hand in hand all the way to your house.
"Bye Tim." You say hugging him.
"Bye y/n see you tomorrow." Tim says smiling.
You swiftly kiss him on the cheek in go inside.
That leaves him blushing all the way home.
I'm going to the Winter Dance with Tim Sharp.