16.) Trouble Makers

"Students please do not go in the locker rooms(like where you change in gym) today. Thank You." The principal said during science class.
"I want to go see what's in the locker rooms." Tim said.
"Are you deaf? They literally just said not to." You said.
"Y/n you know I'm curious. At lunch?" He asked.
"Ugh, fine." You grumbled back.
During Literature class you look over at Tim with a smile on his face, looking at the clock.
5 minutes until class is over.
I swear if this kid gets me in trouble.
You get knocked out of your thought by the bell ringing. Tim grabs your arm and you swiftly run to the courtyard. You both finish your lunch and start to head over. Since it's lunch time, nobody's in the halls. When you reach the hallway to the locker rooms, you both peep your head around the corner like people in the movies do.
"Coast is clear." Tim whispers. He starts doing a summersault over to the door.
"Tim your not in a movie calm down." You say giggling quietly.
He opens the door as quietly as he can and you both enter.
You look around the room and see a bunch of decorations, food, and more.
"Looks like stuff for a party." Tim says.
You both look around for a bit.
"Winter Dance?" You say picking up a banner with those words on it.
Suddenly you hear peoples mumbled voices out in the hall.
"Hide!" Tim whisper yells.
Tim jumps into the only open locker. You try to open some other ones but none of them open.
"Tim they're all locked!" You whisper panicky.
You jump into the locker Tim's in at the last second and close the door.
"Alright I think we have everything set. Might as well be prepared, even if it is only October."said the principal.
You look at Tim with a confused face, just to realize how close you guys are in the moment.
Your faces were only a few inches apart. You both start to blush, but then look back at the scene occurring.
"Remember we have to keep this a surprise till December." said the principal.
The people in the room walked out. You and Tim both get out of the locker.
"Guess they are throwing a surprise dance for us." Tim says.
"Seems like fun." You reply.
"Well we should probably head to class." Tim says.
You both walk to English and of course when you sit down Ace bombards you with questions.
"Where did you guys go?"
"Did you kiss?"
Why were you gone so long?"
"Ok, clam down. We went to the locker room to see what was in there. No we did not kiss. It took long because we almost got caught in there." You reply.
"What was in there?" He asks.
"Boring stuff." You say.
I'll keep it a secret. I mean that's what the principal wanted, and ill respect that.
In cooking class you had to make jell-o.
"Did you tell anybody about the dance?" Tim asks.
"No, I'm not going to either. They wanted it to be a surprise." You said.
"Same." Tim replies.
While you were pouring the jell-o powder in, Tim snuck up behind you and screamed. You end up spilling the powder all over the floor.
"That's it you two are staying after school to clean it up." said your cooking teacher.
You groaned but Tim smiled.
What does he have up his sleeve now?
"Alright, I'm going to be out of the classroom for around an hour, I expect you to clean up your mess and redo the dish, got it?" Your cooking teacher asked.
You both nodded and she left the room. Tim closed the door after her.
"Now the fun begins." He said smiling.
"Wait, before we do anything fun, we are gonna do what she asked us to." You said.
Tim started pouting like a child.
Tim cleaned up the dust while you made the jell-o.
"Why do you get the funner job?" He asked.
"Because you're the reason we are here."you replied.
Tim finished sweeping while you put the jell-o in the fridge.
"Now it's time for fun." Tim says cheering.
"What do you have in mind?" You ask.
"Snoop around, obviously." He says.
He walks over to her desk and starts looking through every drawer.
"Look at this note." He said.

WINTER DANCE:
DECEMBER 20TH
4-8PM

"Well now we know more about that." He said sadly.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"I thought there would be something interesting!" He said.
You both walk over to the supply cabinet.
"Hungry?" He asks.
"Yes, because I didn't finish my food at lunch because somebody rushed me." You said.
You both end up just eating some chips.
Tim was about to come up with another mischievous idea when your teacher walked in.
"Alright kids you can leave." She said.
You both walk out of the room towards the schools doors.
"I hate the feeling of knowing something other people don't and you just want to tell them." You say.
"Tell me about it." Tim says smiling.
"What do you mean?" You ask.
"Oh u-um nothing." He replies nervously.
"Alright well bye Tim thanks for such a fun day." You say sarcastically.
"Anytime!" Tim says.