22.) Birdie's Bad Phase Pt.2

You finish all your morning classes and now it's time for lunch. You and Tim both start heading to lunch. You run into Rooney along the way.
"Have you guys seen Birdie or Spike?" She asks.
"Ditched class again probably." Tim says.
"Let's look around for them." You say.
You all stay together and the last place to check is the football stadium.
"If they aren't here there's no point in looking for them." Rooney says.
You all split up it's generally small so your all in hearing distance. You are about to head up a set of steps, when somebody jumps from behind the wall in front of you. It's Spike.
Usually you are scared but you didn't even flinch when he scared you.
"Aghhhhh." You sarcastically fake scream.
"Oh we got a funny one here, ay?" Spike says.
"Ugh What." Birdie says.
Then Rooney and Tim come over.
"I need to talk to you." Rooney says.
"I don't want to hear it." Birdie says.
"It's important." Rooney says.
"I don't care." Birdie says.
"But Bird-" Rooney starts to get cut off again.
"Byeeeeee." Birdie says.
"Oh my god can you just shut up and listen? For once? What is so important right now that you can't even talk to your friends? Or your old friends I should say. We know what you did ok? And did you know Robbie is suspended because of you. Geez it's like we don't even know you anymore." Rooney says.
Birdie looks a little hurt and scared, but it quickly goes away.
"She snapped." Tim whispered to you.
"You wouldn't tell on us." Birdie says laughing.
"And why is that?" Rooney says.
"Because it would break your heart to rat out your friend." Birdie says fake crying.
"It would hurt if you still were my friend, maybe doing this will bring you back." Rooney says.
Rooney saying that left everyone's jaws to the ground, even Spikes.
"What's your proof?" Spike Asks.
"None of our business right now." Rooney says.
"Well it is my business if I'm involved, so hand it over sweetheart." Spike says.
Suddenly Rooney dashed to the principals office. Spike and Birdie try to run after her but you hold them back. Eventually they shook you guys off and all of you went dashing after Rooney. When Rooney runs in she sits and locks the door behind her.
"I know who spray painted the wall." Rooney said out of breath.
"Who?" The principal asks.
Rooney puts the drive into his computer and pulls up the picture. When the principal sees it he slowly looks up behind the glass wall to see Spike and Birdie looking like deer in headlights. You and Tim smiling on their other side.
You two, my office, NOW." The principal says angry.
"You guys are so dead." Spike says.
You and Tim share a scared glance and then start running.
"Hey come back her you two! You're going to be in even more trouble now!" You hear the principal say down the hall.
You thought you had lost them after a while, but you and Tim run into each other.
"Are you okay?" Tim asks.
"Yeah are you?" You ask.
"I'm good- oh shoot." Tim says.
Spike and Birdie are standing right in front of you two in the middle of an empty hallway.
Spike picks Tim up by the collar of his shirt and pushes him into the lockers.
"You're dead paperboy." Spike says.
He was literally about to nail him in the face before the principal came running down the hall.
"Put him down right now or I'm calling the cops." The principal said.
In that moment Spike showed real fear in his eyes.
"Can't go back to jail Spike?" Tim says sarcastically pouting.
Spike gives him a death glare but sets him down. You two instantly hug glad he didn't get knocked out.
"You two follow me and don't run away this time. You're in enough trouble as is." The principal says.
Rooney comes running over and all 3 of you hug.
"I'm glad that's over." You say.
"That was really hard to do but it was right." Rooney said.
"It's ok." You say.
The next day at school Robbie comes in and hugs you.
"Thanks for clearing my name." Robbie says.
"No problem, I knew it wasn't you. We are all going to see Birdie after school since she's suspended for 2 weeks, wanna come?"You say.
"She better have something nice to say to me." Robbie says.
"Yeah, yeah it's fine now." You say.
"Thanks again." Robbie says smiling then leaving.
"Spike is expelled." Tim says walking up to you.
"Cool. I guess there will be no more problems from him." You say.
"At least I got an interesting story out of it." Tim says making you both laugh.
After school you all head over to see Birdie.
When you walk into the house you see Birdie on the couch looking like she's been crying for a while.
"Oh my gosh guys please sit down I have something to say." Birdie says.
You all sit down on the couch and she starts her speech.
"I'm very sorry guys. I'm sorry for everything I've done this week. I just wasn't in a good mood on Monday, then I met Spike. I don't know why but he just sparked something in me. I'm sorry for skipping class, being mean, getting a tattoo, and a lot more I probably did.
Sorry for being mean to you Rooney especially. I know you were just trying to protect me. And sorry Tim that he almost punched you. And especially sorry to Robbie for framing him for doing it. I'm really hoping you guys can forgive me and it's okay if you can't I'll understand." Birdie says.
"We forgive you." Everyone says.
"Oh thank you guys so much!" She says going around hugging everyone.
"I love you guys!" Birdie says.
"We love you too." You say.
"I gotta admit you're tattoo is sick dude."Ace says.
"Thanks." Birdie says still going around hugging everyone.
We finally got our Birdie back.