26.) Freshman Frenzy

(If you haven't seen Attaway Appeal you might not get some stuff.)
Tim was riding his bike into the school parking lot, when a car pulled out swiftly. The car almost hit him but it didn't.
"Watch out, loser." The one kid in the car said.
Tim was somewhat mad. He was over all these freshman(even though he was one himself) acting like they are the owners of the parking lot. I mean someone could get hurt soon!
He goes storming into the school and swiftly goes to the library. He meets his fellow Attaway Appeal team in there and they look at him kind of concerned.
"You ok Tim? You look kind of upset." Sam said.
"Spectacular." He says coldly.
Matilda walks over and looks at what he's writing.
"You seem to be a passionate writer when you are upset." Matilda said.
"Thanks I guess. Sorry if I was mean just stressed a bit out." Tim said.
Suddenly the announcements turned on.
"We will be having a winter dance. All the information will be handed out on flyers later today. Have a good day." The principal said.
Since the group had the first 4 morning classes off each Wednesday, by the time they were finished with the meeting it was lunch time.
"Hope you feel better soon." Matilda said.
"Thanks." Tim said walking to lunch. He decided to just sit in a hallway to think and work on some newspaper stuff.
He sighed in frustration and put his head in between his knees. For some reason he felt stressed out, even if there was nothing to stress over.
You were walking around the school looking for him, when you come across him stressed out.
"Hey,Tim are you ok?" You ask.
"Uh, yeah I guess." He says.
"Newspaper stuff?" You ask.
"Yep. I have an article i'm writing about the freshman situation with the parking lot. It might be risky to publish, but it is a good article. Plus I need another topic to write about too." Tim says.
"Well you could write about the dance." You say.
"Oh yeah. Good idea." He says starting to write away.
"What do you think people are gonna think of the article?" You ask.
"I feel like people will think it's good, except for the people it's about." Tim says.
"Alright stay safe, see ya in English." You say walking away.
"Thanks for helping me y/n." He said.
"No problem, just don't get yourself into too much trouble." You say sarcastically.
"I won't darling, trust me." He says.
Dude he just called me darling and I think my heart melted.
In English class Tim came into class late.
During cooking class you let him write his newspaper, since you know how important it is to him.
"Alright well, Bye Tim. Good luck tomorrow." You say.
"Thanks, I'll probably need it." He said.
The next day at school when you walked in, everybody had a newspaper in there hand.
Tim must have done a good job. Good for him.
"Um y/n we have a situation!" Ace said.
"Woah, what?" You asked.
"Tim is sorta getting into some trouble with some freshmen and I don't know what to do." Ace said.
"What! Where is he, I'll deal with it." You say.
"It's in the boys locker room so..." Ace says.
Meanwhile in the locker room, one of the freshman picked Tim up by the collar and pushed him into the lockers.
"Aw poor little boy had to tell everyone in the school about him not even getting hurt." The freshman said fake crying.
"Just warning people to be careful. Especially with reckless drivers like you around." Tim snapped back.
"You think your clever huh?" The freshman said.
"I don't think you want me to answer that." Tim said.
"And why is that?" The freshmen asked.
"Because I know you're gonna beat me up if I say it." Tim said laughing a bit.
"Alright just say it then." The freshmen said.
"Ok. I do think I'm clever. Compared to you at least. You know there is a little thing called turning around when you back out. Helps you see if there is something behind you. Such as you know me. I could go on but you look mad enough." Tim said.
The freshman behind the one holding Tim burst out laughing.
"I'm gonna kill my man." The freshman said.
"How about another day? We have to be somewhere." Simon said stepping into the situation.
"Fine, watch your back Sharp." The freshmen said walking out.
"What a coincidence, the last person I got in a fight with said the exact same thing." Tim said smiling.
"You are one crazy kid." Simon said.
You see some freshmen walk out and then moments later Simon and Tim.
You go up and hug him.
"Before you say anything, no I am not hurt. No this is not your fault. No I don't regret it. Ok? Cool." Tim said.
You just smile and roll your eyes at him.
"Onto class then?" Tim asks.
"You're just gonna forget about it that quick?" You ask.
"Keep Moving Forward." Tim said.
"Isn't that from Meet The Robinson's?" You say.
"Probably, oh well moving on!" He said walking to Math.
If he keeps getting himself into fights I'm gonna have a heart attack soon. I can't let my boy who's not really my boy get hurt.