27.) Cabin Trip

This weekend you, Rhyme, Ellie, Quinn, Birdie, Kayla, Ace, Flash, Tim, TK, and Robbie were all staying in a cabin together over the weekend.
TK's mom and your mom were going on the trip with you guys.
"New member I see?" TK's mom says looking at Robbie.
"I guess so." Robbie says smiling.
"Alright kids lets go!" Your mom says.
The boys rode with TK's mom and the girls rose with your mom.
Along the way you were amazed by the beauty of the landscape. Nobody was really talking or anything so you put on your earbuds and played (your favorite music artist) music.
Suddenly you got a text on your phone.

Tim: How's it going in that car? It's complete mayhem over here.

Y/N: Why what's happening?

Tim: Well first off everyone wanted the last piece of candy so that started an argument. Then Ace and Robbie were arguing over which Christmas movie is better. Non stop fights basically.

Y/N: lol. It's really quiet in this car. Just admiring the view I guess.

Tim: Alright see you soon. We are like 15 minutes away.

Y/N: Alright see ya.

After that you got back to look out the window.
Its starting to snow a bit harder now. I guess we won't be doing anything outside then.
You finally pull into the driveway of the cabin and you are shocked.
It's so big. And fancy. And windowy. What. This is gonna be so funnnnn.
Everyone grabs their stuff and runs swiftly inside. Once inside they decide rooms. There is one room that fits all the boys and one that fits all the girls. The moms have separate rooms close by.
"So What now?" Birdie says excitedly.
"It's kinda late. Watch movies?" Flash suggests.
"Yes! And we can get blankets and hot cocoa and snacks it'll be perfect!" Rhyme says happily. She swiftly heads of to the massive kitchen.
Ellie comes back with 11 blankets and Rhyme walk in with cocoa and snacks.
"Alright Christmas movies I'm assuming, which one?" TK asks.
"The Polar Express!" Ace says.
"No! A Christmas Carol!" Robbie says.
"Please no more arguing about this." Tim says.
"How about we watch both dummies." TK says.
TK puts in the polar express first. Everyone gets set up on the 2 big couches. You end up sitting next to Robbie and Tim. You and Tim end up snuggling close to each other. By the time you end up finishing the movies and cocoa, a new idea is already thrown out.
"Hide and Seek?" Kayla suggests.
"How about only the bottom floor though. This cabin is too big. And no going outside." Quinn says.
"Alright I'll count to 30 and then come find you." Kayla says swiftly starting to count. Everyone rushes to hide somewhere. You decide to hide in a closet in one of the bedrooms. You settle down just for the door to swing open and reveal Robbie.
"Hey man, get your own spot!" You say whisper yelling.
"Sorry, but I ran out of time." Robbie whispers.
A few minutes pass by in silence until you hear the bedroom door open.
"I saw them walk in here." Ace whispers.
"That little rat." Robbie whispers.
The closet door swings open. They find Robbie but somehow don't see you.
"Ah, you got me. Isn't that such a bad spot." Robbie says sarcastically.
They leave the room and continue to search on. It's been almost 20 minutes and they still can't find you. 
"Does anybody know where she is?" Flash says.
"I may know a little bit of info." Robbie says cheekily.
"Well give us a hint at least." Tim says.
"Close proximity." Robbie says.
"That bedroom!" Rhyme says and everyone runs in.
"He was in the closet." Kayla says.
You hear the door open and see them searching with their hands for you. Someone lightly bonks you in the head and it makes you laugh.
You walk out of the closet.
"Whatta scavenger hunt." Kayla says.
"Yeah, thanks for ratting us out in the beginning Ace." Robbie says.
"Whoppsies." Ace says.
"Well What now?" Ellie says.
You all head back to the living room and Ace puts on Christmas music. You all end up singing and dancing around. When you all get tired you all go back to where you were sitting on the couch. Robbie turns on the fireplace.
The music is still playing but everyone is too tired now. You put your head on Tim's shoulder.
"Oh my gosh guys, it's 3am." Ellie says laughing.
You all fall asleep peacefully bundled up.
The Christmas Dance it in 10 days. What if Tim doesn't ask me? Do I have to ask him?
You felt Tim get off the couch and gently lay your head down.
You lightly hear the conversation Ace and him are having in the kitchen.
"Dude, your running out of time." Ace says.
"I know, I know. But what if she says no? What if she doesn't like me? What if-" Tim says but Ace stops him by putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Trust me dude, she's head over heels for you." Ace says. Ace goes and falls back to sleep while Tim stays in the kitchen for a while smiling.
Well I can only assume they were talking about me. So I guess he will ask me out. hopefully.