15.) Boys Will Be Boys

Of course a new week of school is never good, but of course trouble starts in Attaway already. It's only Monday. You and Ellie were walking together to lunch when Ace comes running up to you.
"Tim and Robbie just got into a fight!" Ace says out of breath.
You, Ellie, and Ace swiftly run to see what's going on now. When you arrive you see a few people huddled around Robbie, and your friends huddled around Tim. You run up to see if Tim is okay.
"He'll be fine but he has some cuts that need to be cleaned." Rhyme says.
"Alright um y/n take Tim to the nurses office." We'll talk with Robbie because this is getting out of hand." said TK.
You help Tim walk to the nurses office, but of course she's not there that day.
"It's unlocked lets just go in and I'll help you." You say.
Tim sits on the counter while you scramble around to find everything you need. Eventually you find (cleaning stuff?), bandages, and tissues.
"Here, hold the tissues over where the bleeding is." You say handing them to him.
He has a cut on his knee, knuckle, and a small one on his face.
"What happened?" You asked.
"Well we started arguing, and he threw the first punch. It didn't hit me though. None of them did actually. When he pushed me to the ground I got the cuts. I got a good punch on him though." Tim says.
"Why couldn't you just, ya know talk it out?" You ask.
"Like they say, Boys will be boys." Tim says.
"You got that right." You reply.
You stand between his legs as you clean his cuts with the (cleaning liquid idk what it's called.). Once it dries you put the bandages over top of the cuts.
"Thanks, y/n." He says smiling at you.
"No problem, just don't get into too many fights." You say.
You both walk out to see Quinn and Robbie walking towards you. Robbie has a black eye that is already clearly showing.
"You two need to calm down before someone gets seriously hurt. We don't want you guys getting in trouble, ok? So you better shape up or ship out. You hear me?" Quinn says.
They both nod silently, like little kids getting yelled at by the teacher.
"Now shake hands, without breaking each other's arms." You say.
They shake hands and you all head to your next classes.
"How's Tim doing?" Ace asks when you sit down for English.
"I think he'll be fine, I cleaned him up and all that." You said
"How was it?" Ace asked.
"What?" You asked.
"Spending alone time with Tim." He answered with a cheeky grin.
"Shut up Ace!" You replied blushing.
You head to your next class which is cooking.
You both start working on the cupcakes you are supposed to make. You hear Tim let out a little wince.
He must've hurt his knuckles. I really hope he is ok.
"I can do the dish without you, if your hand hurts to bad." You offer.
"No, I'll be fine it just hurts a little." He says smiling weakly.
When class is over you walk to the front of the school together.
"Alright well, bye Tim take it easy." You say.
"Bye y/n, thanks again for helping me." He says.
Whatta Cutie.