14.) Camping Pt.2

You awoke very early. The sun was rising so you went to the dock to watch it. You admired how beautiful all the colors of the sky were before you were suddenly startled.
"Isn't it wonderful?" Tim says.
You jump a little not expecting anyone else to be awake.
"I have got to stop scaring you don't i?" He says.
"Please, before I have a heart attack." You say jokingly.
You both just sit in silence and watch the sunrise together. Tim wraps the blanket he brought with him around you two.
This is such a beautiful moment.
You two sit there for a while.
"We should go back now before they get worried where we went." Tim says.
You both get up but trip on the blanket causing both of you to fall down. You open your eyes to see Tim laying on top of you. Your faces were inches apart. You both just stare at each other with rosy cheeks. Out of love or embarrassment? Who knows.
"I-I'm sorry it was an accident. Are you okay?" Tim says.
"Don't worry I'm fine" You say.
You both don't say anything on your way back to the campsite. You and Tim go sit in the middle of the tent and wait for the rest to wake up. Once everyone is up, they eat breakfast. They get changed and get ready for the day.
Everyone decides to just chill in the tent for a bit. Everyone is silent not knowing what to talk about.
"Did anybody besides me, Rhyme, and TK hear somebody walking outside of the tent last night?" You said.
Everybody says they didn't.
"Who do you think it was?" Kayla asked.
"I don't think I want to know." Flash says.
You all decide to follow a trail by the campsite.
"Wait what if we get lost?" You say worryingly.
"I don't think we will there is maps along the trail." said Birdie.
Tim holds your hand.
"Don't worry, if there are any bears I'll beat them up for you." Tim says making you laugh.
You hold hands the whole way through the trail and back.
I truly hope he likes me. If he doesn't he has basically been leading me on this whole time. But I really truly do believe that we do like each other.
When you get back to the campsite, it's already sunset.
"Let's go watch it again." Says Ellie.
You all gather at the end of the dock and watch the colors disappear again for the last time of the camping trip. You frown that it is gone, but know it will be back tomorrow. It will just be different.
"S'mores and Stories again!" Says Rhyme.
You and Tim sit together again. You keep looking behind you to make sure nobody scares you this time.
"Paranoid are we y/n?" Tim says with a smirk.
"Shush you dumby."You say.
"Oh really because I recall you saying I was "a really smart boy" once , am I not correct?" He says.
"Oh my goodness." You say laughing.
Tim distracted you so much that Flash got behind you and screamed yet again.
You screamed and hugged Tim.
"One day when you guys scare me I'm going to end up punching you in the face." You say.
Everyone heads back to their tents.
Everyone is sitting in the middle just talking.
"Do you think that person or thing will come back tonight?"TK asks.
"Hopefully not." Quinn says.
Eventually people start going to sleep One by one. Eventually leaving you, Ace, Tim, and Rhyme. You were all laughing when suddenly you heard the footsteps again. Everyone became silent. All 4 of you sat in the middle of the tent and hugged each other scared. Ace pointed at the door as if to say "let's go look out there. And everyone else gave him a "Are you crazy" look. Eventually the footsteps were gone. This time everybody woke up.
"Were those the footsteps again?"Ellie said.
"Yeah and this idiot wanted to get out of the tent and see what it was." said Rhyme pointing at Ace.
"Let's just go back to sleep." TK says.
You look at Tim again before going in the girls room. He gives you a reassuring smile. Then you go to sleep.
Sadly in the morning it was time to go. Everyone packed up their stuff and got in the cars. This time you were the unlucky one who had to sit with the boys. You would have sat in the front if TK hadn't begged so much to get it. At least you got a window seat next to Tim.
This trip was really fun and I got to hangout with Tim a lot. When we fell on the dock I sorta wished he had kissed me. Maybe he doesn't like me back...
Tim interrupts your thoughts by saying,"The lake is so pretty."
"Yeah, this whole place is."You say.
Eventually you and Tim both fall asleep. Your head was on his shoulder and his head was on yours. Ace was just sitting there gushing over how cute you guys were. Finally you made it back. Ace bagged at you about you falling asleep on his shoulder over and over again. You kept rolling your eyes at his silly comments even though they made you light up inside with joy.