3.) Field Trip

Your second day at school will be a lot easier, because you have a field trip! You and your grade are going to see a play of Mary Poppins.
Everyone has been assigned a partner to stay with during the field trip. Your partner is the new kid Robbie.
Rhyme told me this guy was a total jerk so I don't think I'll be friends with him. I mean his mom is a really bad person. We'll see what happens.
The grade is very big so they have to take 2 buses. You have to sit next to Robbie since he is your partner. Might as well start a conversation , right?
"Sooo, hi" y/n says.
"What's up. What's your name?" Robbie says.
"Y/n, and yours is Robbie right?"you say.
"That's me. You got a boyfriend?" he asks.
"Um no, and you never would be." You say.
"Woah, you don't even know me, that's unfair." Robbie says.
"Ive heard about you though so I don't want to hear it." You say.
"You've got a crush though don't you?" He says.
"W-What no! It's none of your business." You say.
"I don't know I can just tell." He says smiling.
"Wipe that smile off your face Robert." You say.
"Did you just call me Robert? Oh man that's tough." He says. You both laugh just in time while you arrive at the theater. There are a lot of other people there. Not all from your school.
"I know I already got rejected, but can I at least hold your hand so we don't lose each other?" Robbie asks.
"Fine, but you might want to savor the moment while it lasts." You say.
You both walk in the theater and sit down in the seats reserved for Attaway.
(time skip to end of play~)
When the play ends, everyone tries to leave at once causing a big traffic jam of people in the lobby. You start to freak out a bit.
Oh no, we can't make it out! What if our bus leaves without us? I don't know my way around town! I doubt Robbie does. Oh dear.
Robbie sees you start panicking and attempts to clam you down. "Wow, hey calm down. They won't leave without us. They make sure everyone is onboard first, ok? We'll be fine y/n." he says. He holds your hand to calm you down and you both attempt to leave the building. Finally, you get onto the bus and take your seats.
"See? We made it out alive. Hooray!" Robbie says.
"I don't do well with anxiety, sorry." You say.
"No it's fine I know how you feel. Point is we are ok now."He says.
"Yeah. Thanks for helping me calm down." You say.
"Anytime." Robbie says.
You see Tim and Rhyme enter the bus and they sit right behind you and Robbie.
"Hey y/n how was th- wow are you ok? You look scared." Tim says.
"I was just afraid we weren't gonna make it out but we did so it's ok." You say.
You and Tim just sit there and smile at each other. But of course Robbie has to ruin the moment.
"Well well well if it isn't Tim Sharp the paper boy. Fancy seeing you again." Robbie says.
"Oh great, isn't this spectacular." Tim says.
Tim sees you looking very confused and mouths "I'll explain later" to you.
What is going on? I can't tell if they hate each other or like each other.
Sarcasm is a tricky topic.