17.) Halloween Party

"So on Saturday, aka tomorrow I'm going to have a Halloween party at my house. You can dress up if you want." Ace said to the group.
"Who else have you invited?" Ellie asks.
"The whole school duh." Ace answers.
"Is it gonna be scary?" Rhyme asks.
"Maybeeee." Ace says.
"All you girls should sleepover at my house that night." Says Ellie.
You all agree and head home after school.
I don't think I'll wear a costume. I'm sure I won't be the only one.
You put on a (fav color) sweater and leggings and head out to the party. When you arrive Ace greets you and escorts you in. The room is already kinda crowded so you head to the backyard. You see Rhyme and Quinn sitting on some chairs.
"Hey y/n." Rhyme says.
"Hi, There's a lot of people here." You say.
"I know I could barely find Quinn through the ocean of people." Rhyme says.
"What do you think Ace meant by saying it would maybe be scary?" Quinn asks.
"I don't think I want to know." Rhyme answers.
"As long as there is candy here I'm sure I'll be fine." You say giggling.
Ace sneaks up behind all of you and screams, making you all fall.
"Omg I'm sorry, hope your enjoying the party." said Ace nonstop laughing.
"That's not funny." said Quinn jokingly.
"Guess the scary movie we are watching later won't be fun either." Ace says.
"Isn't there too many people?" You ask.
"Well that's why I came over here in the first place, to let you know our friend group is staying after to watch a movie if you want to. Just kidding that's not a question you are staying regardless." Ace says.
"You can count on it." Rhyme says sarcastically.
You hung out with Rhyme and Quinn the whole time with some people occasionally stopping by to talk. Now it was time for what all three of you weren't looking forward to.
Scary movie time! You all walk into the living room to see everybody getting set up. Tim pats the set next to him, and you take it.
"Aren't you excited?" Tim asks sarcastically.
"Shut up." You say jokingly.
"Alright guys we are watching Halloween." Ace said.
"I'm probably gonna be so scared and get sick." Rhyme said.
"Probably because of all the candy." Kayla said.
"If it's cold you might need to share with someone since we don't have anymore." Ace said.
"I'll go get the snacks and then we'll get started." Flash said.
"Will you be my blanket buddy?" Tim asks jokingly.
"I'd be honored to." You replied.
You both cuddle up in the blanket. Flash comes out with snacks and then the movie starts.
The movie was going ok until you guys heard tapping on the window.
"Who's gonna open it?" Birdie asked.
"I think we're all to scared." Said Ellie.
"Fine I will." Said TK.
TK slowly approaches the window. He peeks around the corner of the curtain to make it less obvious. He steps back a bit frightened.
"W-What did you see?" You ask.
"There's this guy with a mask just standing there." He responds.
"What do we do now?" asks Flash.
"Let's go hide in my room." Ace says.
You all rush up to Aces room and lock the door.
"Who could that be?" said Kayla.
"It couldn't be my mom, she's sleeping. My dad is out of town for work." Ace says.
"It could be Robbie I mean he does hate us, well me anyways." Tim says.
You all scream a little when you hear a tiny rock bounce off the window.
"Who's looking this time?" asked Ellie.
"I will." said Birdie.
She peers around the curtains to see a person in a mask, hoodie, and pants in the backyard.
"Ok they are in the backyard now." Birdie says panicking.
"Ok how about we just stay here for now. They can't get in the house right?" said Kayla.
Next thing you know there is a knock at the door sending you all jumping backwards and screaming.
"W-Who's gonna look through the lock?" Asks Rhyme.
"I will." Tim replies.
He slowly and quietly walks up to the door and looks through the lock. The person in the mask, just standing there. Tim turns around and puts a finger up to his mouth signaling to be quiet. He points at the door signaling he's out there.
You stay where you are standing against the wall, paralyzed in fear.
"Let's just open the door and beat them up." Ace whispers.
Everyone agrees Instead of just sitting like ducks.
Tim counts down to 3 and then swings the door open. You all start running at the person but suddenly stop in your tracks. It's Rhymes little sister.
"Happy Halloween!" she says laughing.
"Are. You. Kidding. Me?!" Rhyme says.
"You should have seen your faces!" Rhymes sister says laughing.
She makes it up to you by giving you all candy.
"Alright lets head to my house girls." Ellie says.
You all say bye and head out.