20.) Home is Where I Belong

"Bro, when you die it's basically just your ghost falling out." Ace says.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"Yeah I'll be fine,fine, yeah I'll be fine." Ace says.
"Really because your repeating words over and over again." Ellie says.
"Yeah you might want to catch me." Ace says.
Then he falls over but you catch him before he hits the ground. Somehow he fell asleep in a matter of 5 seconds.
"Guess he didn't get any sleep." Flash says.
"At least it's a half day today. First two subjects then we have a assembly, then we go home." Quinn says.
"Ah, I love Friday's." Rhyme says.
Whenever the day is shorter the classes always feel so much longer. You were basically dying in Math class.
"I can't take this anymore." You say.
"There is only 5 minutes left calm down." Tim says.
"East for you to say your smart and understand this stuff. I don't know this! What is x? Exactly they don't tell us and then we can't solve it and ughhh." You say.
He just smiled and shakes his head at you. You give him a judgmental look.
"We still have science you know." He says.
"Ughhh I forgot. This is no fun." You say.
The bell rings an he takes you by the hand to science class.
"This stuff helps you in life man." Tim says.
"You know what else helps in life? Sleep. I need sleep. I need to go home and flip myself on my bed and sleep." You say.
"Home is where the heart is." Tim says.
"That doesn't make any sense." You say.
"I just thought of it I don't know point is I distracted you long enough and science is over now. Come on let's go to the assembly. He takes you by the hand their too. You both make it there and sit by Rhyme and Flash.
"The others are running a bit late I guess." Flash says.
"Why is it so hot in here?" You ask dying.
"Air conditioning isn't working. Isn't that great?" Rhyme says sarcastically.
"You think if I just fake dropped to the ground in front of a teacher they'd let me leave?" You say.
"It's only 40 minutes until we leave." Tim says rolling his eyes.
"40 minutes is like 3 hours in my eyes so never judge a book by its cover." You say.
"That's not what that quote is used fo-are you ok?" Tim says.
"Perfectly fine, sunshine." You say sarcastically, but it still made Tim blush a bit.
All your other friends had to sit on the other side of the gym. The presenter was just their to talk about kindness. Tim had to continuously shake you to wake you up.
"Hey...Hey Y/n...wake up it's over." Tim says.
"Oh my gosh finally!" You say.
"All of our friends are going out to eat, wanna come?" Tim asks.
"Sure where are we going?" You ask.
"(Whatever restaurant idc)" Tim say starting to walk their.
"Shouldn't we wait for the others?" You ask.
"They already started to head over because it took me so long to wake you up." Tim says.
"Oh sorry I held you back." You say.
"I don't mind." He says smiling at you.
When you make it to (restaurant) you see everybody sitting down in a big booth and you go join them.
"Finally! We ordered you guys water." Robbie says.
You all order your food and then Ace pulls out a deck of Uno. It was a good but bad idea.
On the bright side it was fun, on the bad side you guys almost got kicked out of the restaurant.
"What now? It's the weekend we gotta have some more fun." TK says.
"How about we go see a movie?" Kayla says.
"Good idea, lets go." Ace says.
When you arrive a huge argument began over what movie to watch.
"We are going to watch the new Halloween movie!" Kayla says.
"No! We are going to see Venom!" Flash says.
The argument would seemingly go on forever but you finished it.
"How about we go see Night school instead?" You say.
"Good idea. And if you two don't want to come then don't." Rhyme says sarcastically.
You get a bunch of popcorn bins, candy and drinks. When you entered the theater, nobody was in there.
"This is awesome! I've never had a theater to myself." Ellie says.
You all decide to go sit in the back row.
Originally the seats next to you were Ace and Rhyme, but then Ace got up.
"Hey Tim come over here I gotta tell you something." Ace said.
Tim comes over and Ace pushes him into the seat next to you.
"Oh sorry I can't sit there, that seats taken." Ace says winking at you two.
"Shut up." You and Tim say at the same time.
When the movie began Ace finally shut up.
During the movie, out of the corner of your eye you saw Tim staring at you. You turn to him and he looks away swiftly.
"Sorry." He says smiling.
"I don't mind." You say smiling in return.
When the movie was over everyone played in the video game area until their rides came.
"Oh my rides here. Bye guys thanks for a fun night." You say waving.
"Bye!" Everyone says.
I don't know if I can keep me liking him a secret any longer. I just want to tell him! Well he probably already knows. It isn't that hard to see I'm head over heels for this boy.