32.) Winter Dance

(The song is there if you want to play it when I say to.)
December 20th, Saturday. Today was the day of the dance.
You met up with Rhyme at her house and you were gonna go together. You both got dressed up, did your hair, and put your shoes on.
"I'm so excited! My stomach is filled with butterflies!" You say.
"I know right! And everyone is sleeping over at TK and Birdies afterwards." Rhyme says.
You both get in Rhymes moms car and drive to the dance. You both listen to Christmas music on the way there and practically scream the words. When you get there you both thank Rhymes mom and get out of the car.
"You ready?" Rhyme Asks.
"I've been ready for a long time." You say smiling.
You both giddily skip into the dance and look around for your friends. You see them all around the snack table. You glance over and see Robbie hooking up with someone in the corner and he looks at you. You continue walking to the snack table.
"Hey guys! Where's TK and Tim?" Rhyme Asks.
"They were going to the front of the school and picking a flower for you guys." Kayla says.
"Oh how sweet." You say laughing.
You see them both walk in and rush over to you guys.
Why is he so hot bro.
"I um got this for you. Sorry I didn't actually buy any. God I'm so stupid I'm-" Tim says but you cut him off.
"You didn't need to get me anything. Being with you is good enough." You say.
"Aw That was cute but cheesy." Ace says.
You both roll your eyes.
The couples in the group go in dance and the singles go talk to other people.
(Play song now)
"Put Your Head On My Shoulder" Paul Anka started playing and you and Tim walk to the dance floor together.
"I sorta don't know how to dance." You say laughing nervously.
"Don't worry I'll show you how." He says.
He takes both of your arms and puts them on his shoulders. He puts both of his hands on your waist and starts moving.
"Am I...doing it right?" You ask blushing.
"Your fine." He says smiling at you.
You both just gaze into each other's eyes.
How did I get so lucky? To end up with this sweet, smart, funny, handsome, extraordinary guy?
When the song was over, they just played a bunch of random popular music.
You look at Tim and he looks a bit sad.
Oh my gosh, did I do something wrong?
Does he not like me anymore?
"Are you ok Tim?" You ask.
"Yeah it's just-I'll tell you later." He says.
You both walk back to your friends in the corner.
"So, meet up at this corner at 8 ok?" TK says.
Everyone goes there separate ways again.
You and Tim decide to go sit on the roof of the school. You both sit near the ledge and watch the sunset. You look over at Tim who's gaze has been set on you for a while.
"What?" You ask.
"You're just...so pretty." He says lost in thought.
You blush and look back at the sunset. You both sit in comfortable silence until you hug Tim.
"Thanks for being so great." You say.
You look up at him, your faces only inches apart.
"You too." He says smiling.
He puts a hand under your chin and he kisses you. It might be cliche, but it felt like fireworks were going off inside of you. His kiss was soft and quick, but it meant the world to you. When he pulled away you both just smiled.
"You know when I looked sad earlier? I wasn't sad I was regretful." He says.
"Why?" You ask kinda worried.
"I regret that I didn't kiss you then." He says smiling.
You put your head on his shoulder, and waited until 8pm.
When the clock struck 8 you met up with your friends in the corner and all got rides to TK and Birdies house.