5.) Behind The Curtain

You saw Tim in Math Class in the morning, and haven't seen him since. Or Robbie.
This could be bad.
At Lunch everyone decided to split up and look for them before they cause to much trouble.
"Pst, y/n." Ace whispers.
"What's up?"you ask.
"I think you should go look in the gym. I saw Tim go in there, but not come out." Ace says.
"Um, ok thanks." You say.
You start to head to the gym and see all the lights are off.(idk about other people's schools but mine has a stage in the gym too so just imagine that.)
Well nobody is in here I guess but maybe I should check the stage too.
You walk into the stage platform and look in front of the curtains.
Suddenly you are pulled to the other side of the curtains by somebody. They put their hand over your mouth to prevent you from screaming.
"Hey hey calm down, it's me Tim!" Tim whispers.
You calm down and look at him with the"What the heck is going on face".
"Ok listen so basically today I made a joke about Robbie's Mom and now he is trying to find me and potentially kill me." Tim says.
"What did you say to make him that upset that you can't even go to class?" You say.
"I don't even remember! He's just a mommas boy I guess." Tim says.
"Well are you just going to stay here all day?" You say.
"I don't know, maybe you could talk to him and calm him down? If not could you come get me at the end of the day so I'm not alone?" Tim says.
"Sure I'll try my best." You say.

You head out of the gym just to be met with Robbie.
"Oh hi I need to talk to you." You say.
"You know where Tim is don't you?" Robbie says.
"I'm not saying anything."You say sticking your tongue out.
"Y/n I swear to god, tell me where he is, it is important."Robbie says.
"Yes you trying to basically kill him is very important. Just calm down, ok?" You say.
You start to walk away but Robbie grabs your wrist and holds you back.
"Ow!" You cry out.
"Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." Robbie says with panic in his eyes.
Tim comes running out of the gym to see you.
"Y/n! Are you ok? I heard yo- oh shoot." Tim says.
Robbie starts to walk towards him but you stand in between them.
"Hey, let's talk about this before you do anything you'll regret." You say.
"I won't regret knocking him out so move."Robbie says pushing you out of the way.
"Hey! Don't push her she's trying to help you!" Tim says.
"Help me what? Calm down?"Robbie says laughing.
He pushes Tim into the wall.
"Like that will help." Robbie says.
"Robbie stop it right now." You say.
"Don't worry angel, I'm not going to kill him, I'm just gonna beat him until he can't breathe no more." Robbie says.
Tim takes the opportunity to run away and swiftly runs towards the search party for him with you right behind him, Robbie trailing behind.
"Hey there you guys are! Wait what's going on?" Flash says.
"We just need to protect Tim because Robbie is basically trying to kill him."You say out of breath.
"Robbie just get out of here, we don't need more trouble from you." Birdie says.
"Alright, watch your back, Sharp." Robbie says and walks away.
You and Tim hug each other.
"Thanks for helping me." Tim says.
"I couldn't let him kill you, then who would help me get to class?" You say.
You hug again, glad he is ok.
"Alright, Bye everyone!" You say.
"Bye." Everyone says.
What a crazy day man. How am I going to deal with this now? And I was kinda starting to become friends with Robbie too. Not anymore he is a total jerk just like Rhyme said. I'm glad Tim's ok.