12.) Shut Up Robert

It was finally Friday. After a long dreaded week you were finally going camping tomorrow.
But alas, the day couldn't go by that easy. You had to write a short essay for Literature class on your assigned partner. Your partner was Robbie.
Well this will be just great...
You had to sit with him at lunch to do your essays then and ask each other questions.
You had both finished your essays and such but you still had to sit together for the rest of lunch.
"So how's it going?" Robbie asked.
"Perfect."You say.
"Perfect you say? What's so perfect about it?" He asks.
"It's just a good time for me. I have a lot of good friends, my life's going fine, and I don't have any homework."you reply.
You look over at Tim whose partner is some random girl. He looks at you and you both just smile.
"Are you...ok now?" you ask Robbie.
"What do you mean ok?" He responds.
"Well do you still want to kill Tim?" You say.
"Not right now, no but I still hate him."he says.
"That's good." You say smiling.
"Your smile is pretty." He says.
"Shut up Robert." You say.
"Woah! One, that was a compliment why are you saying shut up, and two, you're back at it with this Robert thing?" He says.
"Yup"You say.
"Your mean." He says fake crying.
You both laugh and you can see Tim in the corner of your eye looking at you and he looks upset.
I hope he's ok. I wonder what's up with him.
Before English you had to turn in your essay so you couldn't talk to Tim then. You kept looking at him in English but he didn't look at you once.
Is he mad at me? What did I do? I need to talk to him immediately.
Finally it's time for cooking class so you can talk to Tim then.
"Alright class today you will have to make cookies with your partner without talking at all! Good Luck!" Your cooking teacher says.
Are you kidding me? I need to talk to him. Why is this so difficult.
You try to get his attention so you can work together but he won't even look at you. You end up making mutant cookies again. When class is over you run after Tim.
"Hey Tim, are you ok?" You ask.
"Are you friends with Robbie?" He asks.
"No. Is that why you were upset?" You say.
"Yeah, I know it's kinda stupid but I just thought you wouldn't like me anymore if you became friends with him and-"Tim starts but you cut him off by pressing your finger to his lips,"Shush that is complete nonsense. I would never ever pick him over you. You know for a really smart boy you can be very dumb sometimes."You say.
He just smiles.
"See you tomorrow Tim!" You say.
"Bye." He says looking like his head is up in the clouds.
He's all I think about now.