25.) School Decorating

"Will y/n, Rhyme, Ace, and Tim come down to the office?" The principal said over the announcements.
You all headed down and took a seat when you got in his office.
"Can you kids maybe stay after school and help decorate it for Christmas?" The principal asks.
Everyone agrees leaving you very happy and excited.
"Why is it only our 2nd class? I can't wait to decorate!" Rhyme says.
"I know right. We'll see you then." You say walking with Tim to Science.
"Do you think we'll put a tree up?" Tim asks.
"Hopefully that's the best part of decorating." You say.
You both walk to Social Studies, but during class you can't focus, you're to excited.
I have a real problem with staying focused. It's always when I'm excited for something too.
Then you walked to Literature with Robbie.
"What did you get called down to the office for?" Robbie asked.
"I get to stay after school and help decorate for Christmas." You say excitedly.
"I guess they chose the right person then." Robbie says.
"You can have this period free kids." Your Literature teacher said.
"Let's sing karaoke!" Some kid said.
I'm a lot more comfortable singing in front of people now. I think I'm good or at least I hope oof.
"I will. What song?" You said.
"(Whatever song)" said a kid.
While you were singing Robbie just stared at you with amazement. Is he blushing?
UM HONEY NO.
"Wow that was really good." Some other kid said. He was sorta blushing too.
Um what.
"Another song!" a girl said.
"What?" You said.
"What about a duo song?" Somebody said.
"Who would i sing with?" You asked.
"Where's Drake he can sing good." A girl said.
A boy walked into the room and took a seat.
"Drake come here!" The girl said.
"You two should sing a duo song." The boy said.
"Ok, what?" Drake asked.
"What about um, what's I called, little do you know?" The girl said.
"Ok." He said. He acted as if he's done this 100 times before.
Together you sounded like angels. Robbie was either staring at you and smiling or giving Drake a death stare.
After you guys finished it was time for lunch.
You we're about to walk out when Drake called you back.
"Hey, y/n wait up." Drake said running up to you.
"Hey, what's up?" You asked.
"You are a really good singer. Wonder if you'd be interested in theater." He said.
"Oh, I don't know, I've considered it." You say.
"I do theater. Hopefully I'll see you there around the time of a play." He said.
You both went your separate ways at the lunchroom.
You walk over to Tim and sit down.
"What's up?" You say.
"Oh, hey, sorry I was thinking." He said.
"About?" You asked.
"Topics for the school newspaper." He said.
"Oh cool, at least you can write about the winter dance coming up. Well, once they tell people about it." You said.
"Why is it so cold?" Tim says putting on his sweatshirt.
"Its winter time and of course the heater isn't working." You say.
"That'll be a good topic for the paper. "School freezes students to death." Nah, id get kicked off the newspaper." He said making you both laugh.
"Want to walk to English?" You said.
"Sure m'lady." He said tipping his imaginary hat. English went by relatively quick.
"Today you will be decorating your gingerbread houses, and tomorrow you will make them." Your cooking teacher said.
"What should our house look like?" Tim asks.
"I'd like to keep it simple. Like a traditional gingerbread house ya know?" You say.
By the time you finish the sketch school is over. You and Tim head down to the office and meet Rhyme and Ace on the way.
"Alright here is a list of where to put stuff and what. See you kids later." The principal said.
"Alright let's start on the first floor hallway." Rhyme said.
You all hung up tinsel on the walls and paper snowflakes on the roof.
"Next the second floor hallway." Rhyme said.
You did the same for that. There was a few teachers that left decorations they brought in in there room, for you guys to set up.
"Alright we need to decorate the math, literature, and English room." Rhyme said.
The math teacher left a wreath, paper snowflakes, and a mini tree to set up.
"Alright Literature room here we come." Ace said.
The literature teacher just left a wreath to put on their door.
"Hm the decorations are just as bad as the teacher." Tim says.
The last class was the English room.
The English teacher left a mini tree, paper snowflakes, and Christmas lights.
You all set up the tree and snowflakes and now left was the lights.
You and Tim were handling the lights until Ace grabbed it and spun around you guys.
The Christmas lights tied around you and made you bump chest to chest into each other. The encounter made you both furiously blush.
"Ace when I get out I'm literally going to kill you, you know that?" You say.
"If you can get out." Ace said sticking his tongue out.
"Rhyme can you help us." Tim says.
Rhyme rolls her eyes at Ace and just smiles as in a "This is your problem not mine way.".
"I'll help you, Ace you better get a head start running." Rhyme says.
Ace dashes out of the classroom.
"Wait before we chase him let's put the lights up." Rhyme said.
When you finished that all 3 of you started on the hunt for Ace.
When you made it to the cafeteria you saw a big Christmas tree and Ace reading a note.
Everyone started to run at him.
"Woah clam down we still have to decorate the tree! Don't kill me!" Ace said.
You all decorated the tree with the green, red, and yellow ornaments. Finally it was time for you to put on the star.
"I can't reach it can somebody help me?" You ask.
"Want to get on my shoulders?" Tim asked.
"Yeah." You say.
You get on his shoulders and almost end up falling. But finally you put the star on and your work is done.
"Now where were we Ace? Oh yeah me trying to kill you." You say starting to run after him. This led to all full on chase. You chasing Ace, Tim chasing you to try and stop you from killing him, and Rhyme chasing after Tim because she's scared to be alone.
Were all in the Christmas Spirit now for sure.