19.) This is Halloween

Finally it was October 31st, the spookiest time of the year, Halloween! Before you and your friends go trick or treating you decide to watch Halloween movies.
"Alright so here is the plan, We watch Halloween movies until 8pm, go trick or treating, then we come back and watch movies and eat all of our candy, and you guys sleepover after that. Cool?" Birdie says.
Everyone agrees. This time Robbie is joining the party since him and Tim are cool now.
You assemble some snacks and drinks for everyone and head back over. You sit down in between Rhyme and Tim, and you three share a blanket.
"First movie is A Nightmare before Christmas." Ace says putting the movie.
You all sang along to the movies ICONIC song "This Is Halloween".
After that they watched Coraline.
"I love this movie." Tim says.
"Why?" You ask.
"It's just very unique and interesting. The animation is spectacular. The book is good too." Tim says.
"Of course you read the book, the movie is way better." Rhyme says.
"Um that is false. The book is way better. Wibey has no purpose whatsoever! He wasn't in the book for a good reason!" Tim says starting to go on a rant.
"Woah, calm down it's just a movie." You say.
"Sorry, I just like being right."he says smirking.
"I can tell." You say laughing.
The scene when the other mother is chasing coraline on the spiderweb comes on and Ace screams. Everyone starts laughing.
"You act like such a tough guy and scream at this?" Kayla asks.
"Hey! The other mother is scary! Bro, do you see her face right now!? It's so messed up, imagine being chased by that thing!" Ace says.
By the time the movie was over, it was time to go trick or treating. You all decided to wear light up purge masks as a group.
"We look so cool!" Ellie says.
You all pranced around Attaway collecting as much candy as you all could. Everyone ended up getting 2 pillowcases full of candy.
I'm literally going to end up in a coma eating all of this candy.
At around 11pm you all decided to head back to Birdie and TK's house.
TK put on a Scream on the TV so people could watch that or join the candy trading group in the back of the room. It took almost an hour for people to stop trading.
I feel like I'm buying stuff in the black market right now.
Finally when everybody was satisfied with what they got, you all headed back to watch the movie in the same spots as last time. Everyone was sitting next to their pillowcases filled with candy scarfing it all down. You keep catching Robbie staring at you.
Aw heck no man if this kids got a crush on me or something I'm done. I already like Tim! And I'm pretty sure he likes me so like it's kinda official-ish. Ok you know what I sound crazy I'll just stop.
When Scream ends Flash puts in Hocus-Pocus.
"What's your favorite candy?" Tim asks.
"That's a tough one but probably(your favorite candy)." You say.
"No way same!" He says high-fiving you.
Rhyme falls asleep so you scootched closer to Tim and rest your head on his shoulder. He follows by putting his head on yours. By the time the movie was over Rhyme, Ellie, Quinn, Flash, and Ace has fallen asleep.
"Oh shoot! I totally forgot what I got!" TK said running to the closet.
He comes running back with a Ouija board in his hands.
"Um how about no." You say.
"Come on it'll be fun." TK says.
"Fine but if I die or get possessed I'm going to kill you." You respond.
He sets it up and you look at Tim. He gives you a reassuring smile. You smile back sarcastically and everyone puts 2 fingers on the chip.
"Who wants to ask first?" Says TK.
"I will." Birdie says.
"What's your name?" She asks.
The chip starts to move. Everyone says it wasn't them moving it so you panic a little.
It spells out:
S-A-R-A-H
"I just want to mention that you shouldn't ask if anything about it being dead because it upsets them or something." Robbie says.
"What year were you born?" Tim asks.
1-9-5-3
"That's cool." Tim says.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Robbie asks.
"Of course you would ask that." You say giggling.
"Oh my gosh I'm not even going to get started." He says smiling.
H-U-S-B-A-N-D
"Oh I'm sorry m'lady." Robbie says tipping his hat that he doesn't even have.
"What's his name?" You ask.
E-D-W-A-R-D
"Ooh, fancy." TK says.
You continue to do this for a while until around 3am and you all decide to go to sleep.
Everyone heads back to where they were and you fall asleep on Tim's shoulder.

(Should I start doing like instagram posts within the chapter? Like and example would be:

Y/N: (caption idk)
Comments:
@ such Wow
@ amaze