33.) Afterparty

Everyone goes into 2 separate cars and ride to TKs house. Both cars stopped at Chick Fil A on the way because everyone was having too much fun to stop and get snacks at the dance. When you arrive at their house, everybody changes into comfier clothes. When you were done changing you were waking down the hall until someone yanked you into a room. In the room were all the girls.
"Girl Talk." Birdie says.
"Spill the tea sis." Kayla says.
"What happened tonight?" Quinn asks.
"Well me and Tim kissed if that's what you are wondering." You say a bit shyly.
Everyone exchanges high fives and cheers.
Suddenly you hear Ace scream "YES" from the other room.
"He must've found out you kissed too." Rhyme says.
"Well ok then what about you and TK?" You ask.
"We kissed.*cough*a lot*cough*." Rhyme says.
"Get it girllll." Kayla said.
"Makes up for all the time you've known each other and haven't gotten together. What has it been? Like ten years?" Birdie said.
"You mean makes out, ayyyy." You say making Rhyme roll her eyes.
"Alright, Kayla it's your turn." Quinn says.
"You guys already know me and Flash have kissed before, shocker." She said sarcastically.
"Well yeah but anything special happen?" Ellie asks.
"He got me this necklace." Kayla said pulling something out of her pocket.
It was a necklace with Kayla and Flash's initial and the day they started dating.
"Cute!" Ellie said.
"Let's go spy on the boys and see what they are talking about." Rhyme said.
The boys had left the room they were talking in to get snacks, so all of the girls hid in either of the 2 closets. The girls were giggling nonstop until the boys came back into the room.
"So TK How was your night?" Ace asked.
"We basically made out." TK said earning high fives.
"Well I mean we did but he makes it sound different."Rhyme whispered next to you in the closet.
"It's just boys language." You whisper sarcastically.
"What about you Tim?" Flash asked.
"We kissed. Which Ace made me tell him earlier if you heard him yell."He said looking like his head was in the clouds.
"What about you Flash?" Ace asked.
"Normal boyfriend-girlfriend stuff." Flash said.
You could see Kayla's eye roll even if you weren't in the same closet.
"What about you Robbie?" Ace Asks smugly.
"I made out with so many girls man." He said smiling.
"Of course he did. Probably didn't even know their names." Ellie whispered next to you. You and Rhyme nodded in full agreement.
""But what about you Ace?" Robbie asked.
"I talked to a lot of girls. I'm not gonna go around kissing random girls though. I gotta settle on one to do that." He says glaring at Robbie.
"What now?" Robbie asks.
"Let's go spy on what the girls say." Ace said.
The boys were about to walk out of the room but then Rhyme jumped out of the closet.
"It's too late for that now suckers." Rhyme says.
The boys just stand their with their mouths wide open.
"You heard...everything?" TK asked.
"Pretty much." Quinn said.
"Now are we gonna do our movie watching time like always?" Ellie asks.
"I guess so." Birdie said giggling.
You and Robbie are set on snack duty while the others decide a movie. You get the popcorn and Robbie gets the drinks and candy.
"Are you ok?" You ask because he looks angry.
"Nothin you'd understand." He said.
"Ok, well I'm here if you want to talk." You say sadly.
He scoffs and walk out with the snacks.
What is his issue? Did I do something wrong?
You bring everybody popcorn and then get the blankets. You sit next to Tim with Quinn on your other side. You sit down and he puts an arm behind you on the couch.
"Alright, we are watching Krampus." Ace said.
You, Quinn, and Rhyme start booing because you guys hate scary movies.
"Oh geez, I'm sure you can handle this." Ace said.
"Yeah but I heard this is really scary." Kayla says.
You snuggle up closer to Tim. Then the movie starts. During the whole movie, it was basically all 3 of you girls screaming.
"Did anybody hear any of that movie?" Ellie asks.
"Sorry." Rhyme says sarcastically.
"What movie now?" Flash Asks.
"Let's watch Elf!" TK says.
"Good idea." Flash says putting the movie in.
When the movie ended, only you, Tim, Rhyme, and TK were up.
"This has been a good day." Rhyme says.
"Tell me about it." You say.
"Well it is 3am so goodnight." TK says yawning and laying down.
"Goodnight." You say laying your head on Tim's chest.
When you wake up, Tim and you are hugging each other.
Weird but I'm not complaining.
You softly get up and eat pancakes with Robbie since he's the only one still up. He doesn't talk or look at you once. You sit right across from him and he still won't acknowledge you.
"Are you mad at me or something?" You say quietly.
"No." He said coldly.
"Then why are you acting so weird?" You ask.
"Because-" He starts but cuts himself off.
"Because why?" You ask.
"Listen, I'll just tell you when I'm ready to." He said.
"O-ok." You say quietly again.
Everybody eventually gets up. You see Tim giddily walk in and hug you.
"Good morning." He says smiling.
"What's got you in a good mood?" You ask.
"You." He says dreamily.
You blush really hard and eat your pancakes together. Everyone had to leave early because TKs family was going to be busy.
"Bye everybody!" Birdie and TK said.
"Bye." Everyone said back.
You and Tim walked home together. On the way, you admired the beauty of winter. The pure white snow, the Christmas decorations, and the feeling of warmth within you. You got distracted and tripped, making Tim fall too.
When you opened your eyes you saw Tim laying right on top of you.
"Haven't we been here before." Tim Asks laughing, thinking back to the camping trip you took. Just like you had hoped he had done the first time you were in this situation, he kissed you.
"Ok, maybe we should get going again. It's kinda cold." Tim says.
"Wow, good job ruining the mood." You say playfully.
When you arrive at your home, you give Tim a kiss on the check and head inside. You instantly flop down on your bed when you get to your room.
What a perfect night, with the perfect guy, in this perfect winter and everything is just perfect perfect perfect.