10.) School Sleepover Pt.3

When you and Tim walked into the room the lights instantly turned on.
"Oh No." said Tim.
"What?"you asked.
"The door locked." He said tugging at the door.
"Maybe that what the key if for?" You said.
You both start looking around for the key when a sudden loud knock at the door frightens you both. Tim goes to open the door.
"Wait! If our room is locked so are the others and I doubt they found it in 2 minutes." You said.
"So...?"he asked.
"That's not our friends." You say.
He quickly realizes.
"Let's hide somewhere!" He said.
You both ran into a closet in the corner as quickly as you could. You hugged Tim with all your might praying  this was not real. Then the door to the classroom opened. Tim covered your mouth to prevent you from screaming. When you calmed down you both looked out the peephole in the closet and saw the dark figure standing by the door. The figure has no face or well, anything. It looked around the room and left. Before it left it left the key they needed on the desk by the door. You and Tim both stayed in the closet a bit longer to make sure it was safe. All the while in the closet you will still holding each other for dear life.
"Are you ok?" Tim asked.
"Yeah." You answered.
You quickly hugged again before exiting the closet. You both went over to the key and on it was written:
KEY NUMBER 3
"What if it's still out there?" You ask.
"Let's just hope it's not." Tim replied.
You both unlock the door and carefully walk out. You see everyone else out there talking in a group.
"Finally, you guys are done." said Ellie.
"It got Ace." said Kayla.
"What?"you and Tim said in unison.
"It dropped the key and grabbed Ace and left. By the time I got out, they were gone." Kayla said.
"Do we have all 3 keys?" Flash asked.
Tim, Kayla and Rhyme raised their keys.
You all walked to the room you needed to open and just stood there.
"Well..? Are we gonna open it?" asked TK.
Kayla unlocked the first lock, Rhyme unlocked the second, and now it was left to Tim to open the last. He carefully unlocked it. The door creakily swung open.
The room was pitch black except for a mat on the floor that said "Come in".
You all entered the room just for the door to swiftly shut behind all of you. Then the lights turned on.
"Surprise!" Ace said.
In front of you stood Ace and your principal.
"It was all a prank! I do this every year to a certain grade. Sorry if I scared you kids too much. Especially Rhyme and y/n, sorry about that. Everyone just stood there in shock.
"And Ace were you..." Kayla started.
"In on it the whole time? Yes I was." Ace said with a grin.
"For finishing the mystery your reward is a cake!" the principal said.
"Thanks." You all said.
"Alright no more jokes after this, now I'm leaving. Have a good night kids!" said the principal and he left.
I feel really lightheaded. I could have probably died from fear! What if something bad did happen? I feel so sick.
You suddenly passed out but Tim caught you before you fell on the ground.
"Woah, um she just passed out." said Ace.
Tim set you down on a couch in the room.
"Do you think she'll be ok? What if she doesn't wake up? What if-" Tim started but got cut off by Rhyme."she'll be ok I think she will wake up in a good 5 minutes." Rhyme said.
You woke up to everybody gathered around you. You yelped a little in shock causing everybody to scream.
"Oh thank god you're awake!" Tim said.
"Calm down Lover Boy she would've woken up no matter what." Said Ace.
You all decided to go back to the room you set up your sleep stuff in. It was 2:00 am and a lot of people were tired. Everyone went to sleep except for you and Ace.
"Are you ok after today?" said Ace.
"Not really I might be traumatized for life." You said jokingly.
"How's it going with Tim?" Asked Ace.
"Oh my god are you kidding me?" You said.
"What I want to know! You do like him right?" Said Ace.
"Can we talk in a different room? I don't want everybody to hear. Even if they aren't awake, just in case." You asked.
You both walked over to the classroom next door.
"Sooo..." He began.
"So I do like Tim and I think he likes me but I don't know for sure. I think we are both scared to make a big move." You said.
"I knew it!" Said Ace.
"Yeah yeah calm down." You said.
You both talked for a while and then went back to the other room and went to sleep.
In the morning you woke up to Ace smiling at you.
"What are you smiling at?" You asked.
"Tim's future wife." He answered.
"Ok and I'm officially never telling you anything ever again. You said.
"Wait please no! I won't make as many jokes please!" Ace said.
"Then shut up." you said.
Thankfully nobody else was in the room they were probably eating breakfast. You and Ace walked to the kitchen and saw everyone eating.
"Well wasn't that a fun weekend?" Said Ace.
"Oh definitely."You said sarcastically.
When it was time to go Tim gave you one last hug.
"What was that for?" you asked.
"You being ok and alive."Tim answered.
"Oh thanks bye Tim!" You said
"Bye!" He answered.
My crush for him is growing every single day and I can't stop it.