11.)School Sucks

"I have homework in every single class! It's only Monday! Are these people insane!" You exclaimed.
"Well that's why your coming home with me and TK so we can all do our homework together." Birdie said.
It was then end of the day so you walked with Birdie and TK to their house.
You went in the living room and dived into it immediately. They had a looooong way to go.
"What is the answer to number 16?" Birdie asked.
"In what subject?" You asked.
"I don't even know anymore." Birdie said laying down.
By the time you had to leave you, only got 3 classes of homework done. Still 3 more to go.
You finally finished your homework at the excruciating time of 2:00 am.
I am going to school in only 6 hours? I need as much sleep as I can get!
You rush off to bed but can't sleep. By the time you do it's already time for school.
ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME
You swiftly got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.
"Hey honey good morn- woah you look very tired. Did you get any sleep?" Your Mom asked.
"Not really, I had to stay up and do my homework." You said.
"Alright well have a good day y/n." Your Mom said.
When you made it to school you were 5 minutes late for your first class. You swiftly got to Math class and everyone stared as you walked in.
"Why are you late? Were you lost again?" Tim asked.
"No I didn't get any sleep last night. I was up doing homework."you said.
"That's tough." Tim said.
You both smiled at each other and focused back on the class. Class goes by fast when you are tired and not paying attention. Lunch time happily came fast.
"I'm taking a nap wake me up when lunch is over." You said.
"If we remember." Quinn says jokingly.
"She's already asleep. She must've been really tired."Rhyme said.
I hate this place with all my might.
Two more classes to go and then you were free. You only had homework in one class. So when you get that quickly done, you could take a nap instantly after. English went by quick and it was finally time for your last class.
" If you want to rest you can. I can do the dish on my own today if you're to tired." said Tim.
"No I'll be fine." You said.
"Are you sure?" Tim asked.
"Yes, but let's not make a mess today. I want to go home as fast as I can." You said.
When school was over you practically ran home. You swiftly got your homework done and finally laid down.
"Finally!"You say.
Well until you hear your mom call you downstairs. You scream in your pillow real quick and then go down.
"Yes mother?" You ask.
"This weekend we are planning a camping trip for you and your friends I just wanted to let you know." your mom said.
"Oh, yay!" You say.
You go back upstairs and plop down on your bed.
"Ok now Finally!" You say.
But you can't sleep. You're too excited for this weekend.
Are you kidding me?! I hate you brain for always keeping me awake. School is the worst place in the entire world.

( I know this is boring but I can't just skip all the school stuff ok? Cool)