9.) School Sleepover Pt.2

When you get back you all share your notes. But Tim and yours discovery was the best.
"That's weird, in all these pictures there is some figure in the background." Flash says.
"One doesn't have it." You say.
"Look again." Flash says.
He shows you that in the picture in front of the school, there is you guessed it. Another dark figure.
What is going on? This is very creepy and I don't like it one bit. What if the figure is a ghost? Or a demon? Oh dear.
"Maybe we should go check out all the places the figure was seen." Said Ellie.
"Have you gone mad?" You say.
"Alright let's go!" Said Ace.
You cautiously walk holding hands with Rhyme who was also scared.
"This is a very bad idea." Rhyme said.
"Tell me about it." You said.
"We found the gym one first." Tim said.
You all head to the gym and look before entering.
"Um the lights aren't working." Birdie said flicking them up and down.
Suddenly you heard a footstep behind you and Rhyme. You and her both swiftly turn around just for no one to be there.
"G-Guys we heard a footsteps behind us but nobody's there." Rhyme says.
"Let's go in the gym then."Ace says.
"Yes, like that is a good idea." You said.
All of you walked over to the area where the figure appeared. On the ground in the same spot was part of an old pin. The letters on the part of the pin were:
AT
"It probably stands for Attaway." Tim said and went to grab it.
You and Rhyme both shout "No!"
"What's wrong?" Ace said.
"Don't touch it. We don't know what we are getting ourselves into." You said.
"It'll be fine." TK said and picked it up.
"Destination 2 here we come." Said Kayla.
You all walked to the front doors of the school.
"The figure was standing by... that window." Said Tim. By the window on the ground was the second part of the pin. It had the letters:
TA
On it.
"Alright one more to go." Said Birdie.
You all headed to the final destination which was at the end of the 3rd floor hallway.
"Got it!" Said Ace. The letters on the pin were:
WAY
Ace put all the pieces together and the pin matched perfectly.
"Um ok we are done let's go back now!"Rhyme said.
"G-G-Guys." Said Quinn pointing down the hallway. At the end was the tall dark figure seen in all the pictures. You instantly hugged Tim and hid your face hoping it was not real.
The figure went down the stairs.
"Let's follow it."Ace said.
You gave Ace a "are you stupid" look.
"What? Come on let's go." Said TK.
"Don't worry I'll protect you." Tim said.
The reassurance felt nice but didn't help. You were still scared out of your mind.
When you reached where the figure was standing, there was a train of string after where the figure had gone.
"I think I'm gonna be sick."Rhyme said. TK hugged her to make her fell better.
"It's probably because of all that candy."TK said.
You all followed the string and it led you to the bottom floor. It led you to a locked room with a paper on it. The paper read:
FIND THE THREE KEYS IN THE BASEMENT FLOOR TO GAIN ENTRY.
"Please don't tell me-" you started just to be cut off by Ace,"Let's go look for the keys!"
The basement consisted of 4 rooms, one for each group. Each group split up and took a room. Rhyme and TK took the Preschool Room, Ace and Kayla took the Art Room, Flash, Quinn, and Ellie took the Meeting Room, and you and Tim took an old classroom.
"Of course, we get the scariest room." You said.
Tim grabbed both of your hands.
"Trust me everything is going to be ok. I won't let anything happen to you. It's just a fun little mystery. Oh my gosh we are like the scooby Doo gang! Well...sort of." Tim said.
He's trying to distract me from being scared but it is not helping.