21.) Birdie's Bad Phase

Birdie hadn't been to school in one week.
Why would she be missing for a week? She isn't sick I know that. Somethings up.
At lunch you and your friends were discussing about it. Even TK,her brother, didn't know what was going on. Then you saw Birdie walk into the lunchroom. She walked in wearing a whole black outfit with dark makeup. There was a boy walking with her.
"Um who is that?" Kayla asks.
"No idea. TK go talk to her." Ace said.
TK walks up to Birdie and the boy.
"Hey Birdie why haven't you been in school?" TK asked.
"Ditched it. And this is my new boyfriend Spike." Birdie said.
"Wait what? When did this happen?" TK asked.
"On Monday but it's none of your business so move." Birdie said.
"Wait actually it is my business you're my sister."TK said.
"Whatever." Birdie said pushing him out of the way and continuing to walk. TK sees something on Birdies shoulder. TK goes running up to her.
"Birdie is that a tattoo?!" TK says.
"Yeah isn't it cool?" Spike says.
No! Mom is going to kill you!" TK says.
"That's why Mom isn't going to find out." Birdie said coldly and walked away. TK walked back to the table. Everyone had heard the whole thing so there was no need for explanation.
"What just happened?" Rhyme says.
"I don't know why she's like this now. It's that boy for sure." TK says.
"I've seen him in the office and in detention multiple times so that explains a lot." Robbie says.
"I'll figure it out. Are you guys coming to the basketball game tonight?" TK says.
Everyone agrees.
"Alright see you then." TK said walking to class.
"Well that was crazy." Tim said on the way to English.
"It's kinda funny though. She got a bird tattoo. Ya know like Birdie. Bird. Ok maybe not the right time." Ace said.
"I hope she doesn't stay like this. I wonder what's gotten into her." You say.
After school you headed home and got ready for the basketball game.
You decided to go to the game early. You were lonely until you met a girl.
"Hey my name is Rooney. You looked kind lonely." She said.
"Oh hi my names y/n. Thanks I'm dying of boredom waiting for my friends." You say.
"Well do you want to come with me to take some pictures?" Rooney asked.
"Sure!" You said.
You walked around the gym and hallways taking a bunch of pictures. You saw Birdie at the end of the hall but didn't think much of it.
"Are you friends with Quinn and all them?" She asked.
"Yeah, are you?" You asked.
"Yeah Quinn is my stepsister so I'm friends with them kind of. We should go to the gym the games about to start." Rooney says.
When you made it to the gym you both sit by your friend group.
Of course, Attaway won the game against Millwood. Everyone was just in the gym talking or leaving. Then there was a scream. Everybody rushes over to where the scream was heard. On the wall where an Attaway sign is there is black spray paint over it saying "sucks.".
"Who would do this?" Quinn Asks.
"Whoever did this is in very big trouble." The principal said storming out.
When you got home you just started to come up with who did it.
Nothing.
Why would somebody do that? It's so stupid for no good reason.
The next morning when you walked into the school, the spray paint was still there.
You see Robbie looking upset and storming off. You chase after him.
"Hey what's wrong?" You ask.
"Somebody set me up! They put a can of spray paint in my locker to make it seem like I did it! Now I'm suspended for a week." Robbie says angrily.
"Hey, Wait calm down. I know it wasn't you." You say.
"Thanks I'll talk to you later." He says walking away.
You walked into math class, to see Tim with papers scattered all over his desk.
"Wow, what's going on here?" You ask.
"Writing a story on the spray paint for the paper. We have a free period today so I might as well get started."Tim says.
You sit silently for a second but then Tim speaks up.
"Who do you think did it?" He asks.
"I don't know it could be anybody.
Robbie got blamed for it I know that. If I was there I would've known." You say.
But that's when you realized.
I was there.
"Wait! I think I know who did it!" You say.
"Really? Who?" Tim asks.
"I'm gonna need to show you something first. Do you know what class Rooney is in right now?" You ask.
"English, I think." Tim says.
"Well come on we have no time to waste!" You say. You grab his hand and you run quietly down the hall.
When you are looking through the English class window, you and Rooney make eye contact. You signal for her to come out into the hall.
"Can I go to the bathroom?" Rooney asks.
The teacher says yes and she comes out into the hall.
"What's up?" Rooney asks.
"Do you have the hard drive you put the pictures from your camera on?" You ask.
Yeah, why?" She says pulling it out of her pocket.
I have to see something. Come on!" You say running to the computer room.
When you make it to the computer room. You plug the hard drive into the computer and start to look through the photos. You finally come across the photo in the same hallway.
"Is that..?" Tim starts.
"Birdie and Spike?!" Rooney says.
In the background of the hallway photo, you can see Birdie and Spike spray painting the wall.
"I knew it! I'm such a detective." You say cheerily.
"We got to tell somebody." Tim says.
"The principal?" Rooney asked.
"We better tell somebody Robbie was framed for doing it." You say.
"I'll talk to Birdie at lunch first how about that." Rooney said.
"Alright well be careful she's in a bad mood. Especially if Spikes there. He's the reason this whole thing is happening anyways." You say.
"Alright I will." She said taking her hard drive and leaving.
"Now what?" Tim says.
"Our next class maybe?" You say.
"Oh yeah right." Tim says.