34.) Christmas Party

It was the night of December 25, after all the Christmas morning madness. Ace was throwing a Christmas party. You and Quinn came over early to help set up.
"Alright you two just put some snacks around." Ace says.
Ace puts on Christmas music and you both get to work. You dance around the house while putting the snacks in places. When you had your last plate of snacks to put out, while you passed the door you crashed into somebody. The person caught you before you fell, but sadly the snacks fell.
"Woah, are you ok?" The boy asks.
"Yeah I'm fine just wasn't paying attention." You say laughing nervously.
"What's your name?" He asks.
"Y/n, and you?" You say.
"Sam." He says smiling.
"I've heard about you, don't you go to Millwood?" You say.
"Yeah and I'm assuming you go to Attaway." He says.
"Sam! What's up man." Ace says walking over and highfiving him.
"This is-" Ace starts.
"I've already met y/n." He says.
"Oh, well that's Quinn over there." Ace says.
"All done!" Quinn says walking over.
"Well, I didn't think it would be that quick. There is still an hour till the party if you want to just chill here." Ace says.
"I'm not leaving now it's way to cold out." Sam says.
You, Sam, and Quinn plop down on the couch while Ace works on the party.
You look at the ceiling while you are bored and see Sam staring at you.
"What's up?" You ask him.
"Oh nothing um- what are you doing?" He asks a bit quickly.
"I don't know I'm bored." You say.
"Ace we need something to do." Quinn shouts.
"Calm down people will be arriving soon." Ace says rushing around the house.
People started to slowly pile in. You sat and talked to Sam while you waited for Tim to arrive. When Tim walked in, You giddily skipped over to him and hugged him.
"I missed you." You say smiling.
"Oh geez, it's only been 3 days...but I missed you too." He says.
You and Tim walked around and talked to everyone. When you and Tim were alone, the crazy girl came up to you guys.
"Hi Tim." She said totally ignoring you.
"Oh hi um...person." He says glancing at you constantly.
She pushes you out of the way slightly and you get pushed back into someone else's back.
You turn around and see Sam.
"Oh hey again." He says.
"Hi." You say annoyed.
"Did I do something within the past 10 minutes or..?" He says.
"No I'm not annoyed at you, just this girl who's obsessed with my boyfrie- well I mean sorta boyfriend and keeps talking to him. She completely ignored me and pushed me away." You say.
"That's tough. Go give her a piece of your mind, tough girl." He says punching your shoulder lightly.
"Thanks I guess." You say laughing.
You walk up to Tim and completely ignore the other girl.
"Let's go get some drinks." You say and pull him away.
"Thank you so much." He says smiling.
"No problem." You say smirking.
You get some hot cocoa and sit down on the couch with Rhyme and TK.
"There is so many people here." Rhyme says.
" I know right, takes 5 minutes to get from one side of the room to the other." Tim says.
"We should go on a double date sometime." TK says.
"Good idea." You say.
Rhyme and TK end up getting dragged somewhere by other people.
"Wanna go to the terrace? It's really nice and I bet nobody's there." Tim says.
"Sure." You say taking his hand and following him.