28.) Cabin Trip Pt.2

You wake up to the smell of waffles. When you groggily get up you see Tim with a makeshift sleeping area on the floor.
He must've slept there after him and Aces conversation.
You and Ace are the only ones up. You walk over and sit next to Ace and you both eat your waffles.
You catch him staring and smiling at you a few times.
"What is it now Ace?" You ask.
"What do you mean?" Ace asks.
"I know that look." You say.
"Ah ya got me but it's a secret." Ace says.
"Is it about that c-" you start.
Maybe I won't bring it up. If it's a secret than that is how he wants it.
"Nevermind." You say.
Everyone else slowly starts to get up and eat breakfast.
"Alright what's going on today?" Robbie Asks.
"It's snowing really bad out so don't go outside kids." TK's mom says.
"We should make gingerbread cookies!" Rhyme says.
"Ooh yeah and we should do teams to see who's is the best." TK says.
"Let's pull names out of a hat. There will be one team of 3 though." Flash says.
The teams end up being Rhyme and you, Robbie and Tim, TK and Ellie, Flash and Birdie, and Kayla Ace and Quinn.
"You already know we are gonna win." Rhyme says.
You make the frosting while Rhyme makes the dough. When you finish the frosting Rhyme is putting the gingerbread in the oven.
"Let's check out the competition." You say.
TK and Ellie seem to be doing good but a bit slow. Kayla, Ace, and Quinn are decorating but making a huge mess in the process. Flash and Birdie burnt their cookies so they had to do them again. Robbie and Tim were doing good until they got into a fight about how to decorate the cookie.
When Rhyme got the cookies out of the oven, you each took one and started decorating.
You made yours look like a classical gingerbread man. You made a face, outline, and buttons out of frosting. Then added sprinkles.
Rhyme made hers look like and elf.
"Time!" Ace shouts.
Everybody presents their cookies.
TK and Ellie's just had a face.
Kayla, Ace, and Quinn's cookies look like mutants covered in green frosting.
Flash and Birdie had a decent looking one but it crumbled after they set it down.
Robbies and Tim's looked good but it was half how Robbie wanted it and half how Tim wanted it.
"Welp, it's clear Rhyme and y/n won so woohoo to you guys." Ace says.
You and Rhyme hug each other.
"What did I say?" Rhyme says and you high five.
There were around 20 extra cookies so you all decorated them together.
You look over and see Tim carefully setting a gumdrop button down.
It's so cute how he concentrates on his work.
When you were all done with to cookies you all sat down and watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas while you ate the cookies.
"I can't believe we go back tomorrow morning." Tim says.
"I know it feels like it's been a long but also short time." You say.
It was late so you guys decided to go to bed.
You fell asleep with your head on Tim's shoulder.
When you wake up you find yourself fully laying on the couch, not sitting on one seat like you were in the night. When you open your eyes and look around groggily. Then you see you are laying on Tim's chest.
Oh my god. Um. What do I do? Do I move? What if he wakes up?
You decide to just lay back down and act like you didn't see. You lay back down and lay your head on his chest again.
Before you fall asleep again though, you hear Tim wake up. You stay still and pretend to be asleep. You can tell when he realizes your on his chest. You hear him chuckle and he stays still for a while. After a bit he gets up gently sitting you down on the couch and goes to the kitchen where everyone else is. You hear a faint chuckle from Ace too.
You get up after a few minutes and head to the kitchen. When you walk in you see Ace grinning at you. You pretend that you don't know what he's hinting at. You get some waffles and sit down next to Robbie. He seems a little upset but you don't bother him.
"You sleep well?" Ace comes over and asks.
"Yeah, the couch is comfy." You say.
"Yeah, the couch." Ace say grinning.
"What?" You ask playing dumb since you already know what he's hinting at.
"You don't know?" He Asks sorta confused.
"Know what?" You ask.
"That you fell asleep on Tim's chest. And you two were lying down next to each other, it was so cute!" Ace says.
"Oh really? Cool." You say sorta embarrassingly.
"It's bound to happen soon. You two dating." Ace says.
"Oh geez shush." You say.
"I knew from the beginning." Ace says smiling.
"Mhm now can I eat my breakfast in peace?" You ask.
"Fineeee I'll just go talk to Tim." He says smiling and skipping over to him.
"So what are we doing today? We are leaving in a few hours." TK says.
"The snow is a bit calmer, lets go build snowmen!" Kayla says.
You all get dressed in warmer clothes and head outside. You all work together to build one big snowman.
"And...done!" Flash said putting the carrot nose on.
Then TK throws a snowball at Birdie.
"Oh no you did not just do that." Birdie said.
Girls vs Boys! Snowball Fight!" Robbie says.
The girls and boys separate and runs separate ways.
The girls swiftly make a wall of snow and snowballs.
The boys didn't build any protection just snowballs.
You went back and forth throwing snowballs.
The fun would seemingly never end until the parents called you all inside.
"Time to go kids." Your mom said.
You all got changed into dry clothes and got in the cars.
"Same car seats?" TK's mom asks.
"No! I can't stand their fighting anymore." Tim said.
"Same." Flash said
Ok what girls want to go in the boys car?" TK's mom asked.
Nobody volunteered.
"Alright I'll randomly point at 2 people." She said.
She pointed at Birdie and Quinn.
They both groaned and then went to the other car. You ended up sitting in between Tim and Flash.
You and Tim shared earbuds and listened to music the whole way home.
"That was so much fun." You say.
"Yeah. We'll see you tomorrow." Tim said smiling.
"Yeah. And by the way, your chest was pretty comfy to sleep on. Bye Tim!" You say and walk into your house.
When you got up to your room you sneakily looked out the window to see Tim just standing there dumbfounded by what you said. He smiled, blushed, then left.
His smile is so cute.