8.) School Sleepover

(Yes I skipped a whole school week in the story but I didn't have any ideas and I'm sure you don't want to read all the boring stuff so yeah.)

The week had went over quickly and you were glad because this weekend you get to sleepover at the school. You were the last to show up and the only people there were the people at the sleepover the previous weekend.
"So it is like another sleepover, what did I say?" Said TK.
You all setup a little sleeping area in a empty classroom.
"The kitchen has snacks and drinks they set out for us tonight." said Rhyme.
"Alright, what do you guys want to do first?" said Ace.
"Explore?" You said.
"Nah we'll save that for the night when it's scary." Ace says.
Great another scary thing to do.
"We could pretend to play school in a classroom like we used to when we were little." Quinn said.
"I call being the teacher!" Ace said.
You all go to the Literature room and sit in your desks.
"Alright class today you will be writing a 10,000 word essay because I said so!" Ace said.
"That is what our Literature teacher would do though." Tim says.
Everyone laughs. You all get bored and move onto something else to do. You do a bunch of random stuff for a while until it gets dark. That's when the real fun begins.
"Can we eat now?" said Flash.
"Yes. Let's go to the kitchen. I heard they got pizza!" Said Birdie.
You all ran to the kitchen and swiftly at all of the pizza.
"Alright now that it's spooky let's go exploring!" Said Kayla.
"Here, how about we group up in 2's and bring a notepad and record our discoveries?" Said TK.
"Alright it's 8:00 pm right now so at about 10:00 pm meet up back here ok?" Said Ace.
"Let's pull names out of a bucket to decide partners." Said Quinn.
The partners ended up being You and Tim, Rhyme and TK, and Ace and Kayla. Flash, Quinn, and Ellie were all in a group since it was an uneven number.everyone started going there different ways.
"I know you are probably really scared, but let's try to have some fun ok?" Tim says.
"O-ok" You say shakily.
"How about we go to the extra stuff room and see what secret items are hiding in there."Said Tim.
Before you could object Tim was already pulling you down the hall.
You arrive at a big room with the words:
STAFF ONLY
SUPPLY ROOM
Written on it.
Tim turned the lights on and instantly went in. You followed after hesitantly.
"There is a bunch of old trophies in here." You say.
"Guess they don't have the room to show them all off." Said Tim.
Tim starts taking notes to report to the group later.
"You look like you k is what you're doing." You say.
"Well I do write for the school newspaper." He says.
You wander around the room and stumble across a old picture. It is a picture of the school gym from the year 1930. In the background you can see a tall dark figure.
"T-Tim look at this." You say frightened.
"How about we take it with us to show the rest." Tim says.
You and Tim head off to a different room. You wind up in the school library.
It has a ton of books, but is a pretty small room.
"Have you ever been in here?" You ask Tim.
"It hasn't been open In a few years." He says.
On the desk there is a ton of papers covered in dust.
There is another old picture on the desk. It is also from the 1930's. This one is of the front of the school, but there is nothing creepy about it. Well that's what you think until later.
"Tim I don't like this can we please go back?" You say.
"It's 9:30 pm so how about we go to one more room." Tim says.
You sigh but follow him anyway.
You decide to go to the Janitors closet last.
It is off-limit to students so Tim thought it would be interesting to check out. It is a generally small room filled with cleaning supplies and extra chairs.
"Hey look at this." Tim says.
He takes a picture off of the wall. It is yet again another old photo from the 1930's. It is a picture of the same hallway but at the end of it there is a tall dark figure.
"Oh my God." You say.
"Alright let's go back and show the rest." Tim says.

(Splitting it because this is very long)