Chapter Two

Lisa's POV

"What is this, Lisa?" Mom's voice boomed all over the room. She threw a picture to me. I didn't need to look at it to know what it was. It was my half naked scandal photo. The moment she called me to her office I knew I was going to get a lecture. Thanks to that brat bitch Jennie.

"It's a picture." I answered casually, matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I know it's a picture! Don't go smart on me, Lisa." She said through gritted teeth. "Why were you half naked in front of all these people? Showing your breast to those bunch of men? What were you doing? Were you high?"

"Mom!" I suddenly stiffened to my seat. "No, God, no! I don't do drugs."

"Then explain to me this picture!" She demanded.

I rolled my eyes before taking a deep breath. "I was at a club and this girl came up to me and started flirting with me. She brought me to the backstage and blindfolded me she also tied me into the chair, and unbuttoned my shirt. When I removed the blindfold that happened." I said glancing at the picture. I feel embarrassed. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck her!

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you anymore, Lisa!" She sighed heavily as she leaned back to her swivel chair. "You're already 22 years old yet you still act like a teenager!" She said in frustration.

"I'm sorry, Mom." I said, hoping she'd let me off the hook. "It's not my fu--reaking fault! It was a set up. The bitch-- I mean, the girl set me up."

She spat her head and massaged it.

"You gave me too much agony, Lisa. I want you to managed our own business but look! I think I've changed my mind." She shook her head disappointedly. "When are you going to grow up, Lisa? When are you going to stop fooling around and start taking things seriously?"

Boombayah, boombayah, boombayah, blah, blah, blah... I tuned out everything she was saying. I sat there for a good hour pretending to listen to her.

I went straight to Momo's club right after the long lecture from my mother. I needed a drink to take the edge off. And I needed to get my mind off of Jennie. I can't get her out of my mind. I've been touching myself like crazy to the though of her dancing in front of me, just for me... With her large volume of breast fully exposed. When she was dancing in front of me, it took all my strength not to react. I sort of felt bad when she cried out but I knew she deserved it. That's what she gets for messing with me. She need to be thankful that she is Nayeon's sister but if not I would have stuck to my original plan of fucking her to death.

We didn't talk to each other after what happened. I lift her a drive through her friend's house where she always got home and that is the last time I saw her. I was about to have sex with this girl last night but my self refuse to spring to life. That is the first time it happened to me. I was freaking the fuck our last night. I though I was having hormone dysfunction but when I thought of Jennie, I instantly got aroused. I ended up masturbating myself to sleep. What a perv, Lisa.

I walked in the club looking for my friends.

"Hey, bro!" Seulgi called me. I leaned into the VIP lounge where Seulgi, Momo, Nayeon and Sana with addition of two sexy chicks. The bouncer automatically lifted the velvet rope letting me in the lounge.

The girls are clinging into Seulgi and Momo's body while Sana is just sitting beside them.

I sitted in the vacant seat beside of Nayeon.

"Sana is getting married." Momo said.

"Really?" I quickly glanced to Sana. She smiled and nodded.