Chapter Sixteen

"Good morning." Dad said, smiling. I noticed that there's no sign of Lisa in here.

"Good morning, too." I asked. I roamed my eyes across the house but still there's no sign of her. I can't help myself from asking. "Dad, where's Lisa?"

"She already went back to Seoul. She said she has many left work to do in their company. Why? She didn't inform you?"

I felt my heart drop to my stomach at what I just heard. Lisa left, she went back to Seoul. I should be happy, right? There's no Lisa to ruined whats happening between me and Miyeon.

"Good riddance." I said and swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"Until now you're still not in good terms with her?" Dad asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Tsk. These kids." Dad sighed while shooking his head.

I forced myself to eat even when I lost my appetite. I felt like there was a lump blocking my throat as I tried to keep the tears at bay. She didn't have any reason to stay here any longer. She already got what she wants. To her this was all just a game. She'd throw girls like garbage after she was done with them and move on to the next one. It's really sick how she gets her thrills.

Miyeon came in the house after I ate my breakfast. We went out to see a movie together just like what we talked yesterday. And suddenly she was holding my hand and putting her arm around me in the theater. Miyeon was really sweet to me but I can't force myself to enjoy. Something was bothering me and I couldn't figure it out. I was off. I can't focus on the movie we are watching. I insist her to go outside before we finished the movie.

"Hey, you alright?" Miyeon asked while we are walking.

I gave her a faint smile and nodded my head.

"No, you're not. Was it about what happened yesterday?" She asked.

"No, yes... I-I don't know..." I sighed.

"Angel." She gently touched my cheek. "What happened yesterday was amazing."

It wasn't for me... I quickly lowered my gaze on the ground. I didn't want her to see it in my eyes. It made me even more confused than I ever was. What happened yesterday ignited nothing but discontent and frustration. I was supposed to feel something, a spark, anything but I didn't. All I could think of was Lisa's lips while I was kissing her. I closed my eyes and imagined it was her as Miyeon's lips trailed down my neck but it didn't work. It just made me feel more guilty. Because I was thinking of Lisa while I was kissing her. I let her kiss me for a few moment before I pushed her away. I didn't realize she left a mark there until Lisa pointed it out last night.

I hate myself because I thought by letting her kiss me I could erase Lisa's kisses. That I could feel also from Miyeon the way I felt when Lisa is kissing me. I wanted to prove to myself that my love for Miyeon would win over my lust for Lisa. And I proved myself wrong. I can't accept. It was as if my body didn't belong even to me anymore, this body was Lisa's. Her to touch, her to kiss, her to hold, her to ravage, to fuck...

And I found myself beginning to accept it. I was so scared and confused. The woman I hated was what my body wanted.

I forced out a smile. She kissed me on the forehead and wrapped her arm around my waist. Miyeon was the right woman for me. She had to be. She's not like Lisa, she will never play me like a toy, she will never hurt me...

She brought me to there house after we went shopping. We had dinner with her parents and she took me home after that. She stopped the car and leave a deep sigh. She leaned over to me to give me a kiss but I quickly move my lips away from her. She looked at me a bit confused and shocked.