Chapter Three

"Jennie, open the door! We need to talk. I will not let you treat our guests like that." Dad said firmly from the outside of my room. He had been knocking on my door for the past few times. I told him that I will never go out inside my room until he doesn't let that woman kicked out of this house! I didn't want to see her stupid face ever again! I couldn't even stand breathing the same air as that asshole.

"I'll talk to her, Bobby." I heard Lisa said. I shut my eyes tightly. Oh my god, no! "Hey, princess, get out of your pillow castle." She said in an annoyingly sweet voice. I knew this week was going to be torture with this woman. "Jennie. Let's talk. I forgive you. I just want us to be friends."

What a prick! Forgive me for what? And she wanted us to be friends? That high functioning sociopath wanted to be a friend of mine? That's why she go here just to be with friends with me? Well, that's never going to happen. She had absolutely no chance of being my friend.

I marched to the door and opened it. She was standing there with a sneer on her face.

"Friends?" I said sarcastically. "I smell hidden motives. Get away from me!"

"Jennie!* Dad, who was standing next to him, shouted. "She still want to be friends with you after what you did to her. You're being a brat right now, Jennie."

I looked at Lisa with my eyes squinted in a glare. Oh, now she was playing the victim card! It seems that I looked bad right now. What lies did she say to my dad? Why was she siding with this douche!?

"Look, Nini, I forgive you and your friends for playing a prank on me at the club." She said, suddenly acting like a gentle pig! Ah, she already told dad what I did to her. But she didn't tell her what she did to me! Well, I wouldn't want dad to know that I gave her a strip tease anyway. "I just want us to be okay and to be friends."

Over my dead sexy body! "Sorry, I have a lot of friends already." I said, sarcastically.

"Jennie, why don't you just give her a chance?" Dad said. "She came all the way here from Seoul just for the both of you to be okay."

She was the reason why I left Seoul!!!

"You really want me to be friends with this woman, dad?" I looked at him in disbelief. I couldn't believe he didn't know or even sensed what an asshole she was. "She's an arrogant douchebag, a womanizer, a jerk and she has no morals!"

"Oh come on, Nini, that's not true at all." She pretended to look hurt. But when dad wasn't looking she smirked evilly at me. It took all my will not to jump on her. and strangle her.

"I apologize for my daughter's behavior, Lisa. Sometimes I think she was born without a filter of what she should or shouldn't say or do." Dad said, shaking his head disappointedly at me.

"It's alright." She said before looking at me. "Will you excuse us for a moment, Bobby? Nini and I needs to have a little talk." She said. Before I could do anything, she quickly grabbed me and pulled me away from dad, she brought me at the end of the hallway where he couldn't hear us. I tried myself to escape from her but it seems that her arms is like a steel strangling my wrist.

"I thought you said you'd be good." She said softly with a mocking smile.

"I left Seoul because I don't want to see your stupid face again then you tried to follow me? Are you insane!?" I said, angrily. "Can you please stop?!"

"Geez, I don't do anything to you." She said with a look of amusement on her face. "Would it fucking kill you to be nice to me for even just ten fucking seconds?"