Chapter Eleven

Jennie's POV

"Why did you let her ride the horse by herself?" Dad asked in a low but firm voice. Miyeon and I took her to the nearest hospital and I called dad to tell what happened to Lisa. He obviously wasn't so happy when he knew it.

"I'm sorry, Uncle. It was my fault. We're just having fun and I challenge Lisa to have race with me." Miyeon said, apologetic.

"Well, Jennie should've known better that to let her ride the horse alone." Dad said. "She's our visitor, she's our responsibility."

"I'm sorry, daddy." I sighed.

Before dad speak again the doctor who check out Lisa came outside from the room. The doctor was a good friend of dad. Well, the people here are all dad's friends.

"How's Lisa?" I asked him. I was legit worried about her. I saw how badly she fell to the ground. One of her ankle even turned purple and swollen.

"Fortunately, there were no fractured bones. She only needs rest and I already gave her prescription of pain medicines." He said.

Dad thanked his doctor friend and while they are talking I entered the room where Lisa is. She's sitting in the bed while her one foot is lifted with an ace bandage around it. She's leaning on the head board. I quietly looked at her and she looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Do I look okay to you?" She said sarcastically with a serious face. Yeah, she was definitely okay now.

I rolled my eyes. "You're a complete idiot! You know that you don't know how to ride-"

"Hey, hey... I know how to ride a horse, it's just that your stupid horse decided to bolt." She said.

I put my hands on my waist and raised my one brow. "Nini is not stupid! It's you're fault why you're suffering like that. You just can't admit that you really don't know how to ride a horse and you lost to Miyeon."

"Okay, I admit. I lost to that bitch." Her frown suddenly turn in to a grin. "But you don't have to say that I don't know how to ride a horse. You know how I expertly rode you back there. You were moaning my name and grinding your pussy on mine like there's no tomorrow." She lowered her gaze on my crotch. "Your cum-soaked panties would prove it, Nini."

My cheeks burned at her explicitness. "Pervert!"

"On the words I said you call me a pervert? How about we did lately your not calling it as a pervercy?" Lisa chuckled.

"Shut up! Just shut your mouth." I told her. Now, I didn't feel bad for her as much as I did lately. Stupid asshole deserve it!

The door opened and Dad and Miyeon entered the room. Lisa gave me a knowing grin that made me blush even more.

"How's your condition, Lisa?" Dad asked to Lisa.

"The doctor gave me some pain meds so it doesn't hurt as much." Lisa said.

"It's good then." Dad nodded. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah, I think I am." She answered. Dad asked for a wheelchair and after a few minutes the nurse went back with a wheelchair.

"A little help here, Nini." Lisa grinned.

I raised her an eyebrow. Help, help her face! I looked on Dad. He was looking at me, urging me to help Lisa. I let out a huff of annoyance and rolled my eyes. I walk towards Lisa and I grabbed her arm to accompany her. But instead, she wrapped it around my shoulders. She smelled so good... I inhaled inwardly. God, I hated having her this close to me. Lisa's scent reminded me of... sex?