Chapter Fifteen

Lisa's POV

I sat at the edge of the bed and combed my fingers through my hair in frustration. I tried to sleep but I just kept on tossing and turning on the bed. I can't rid out on my mind the fuck I did to Jennie last night. She was a virgin, but I fucked her. I fucked her aggressively. I didn't know what had gotten in to me, why I did that...

All I knew was the moment Miyeon's name left her lips my inside went berserk. She said she don't want to cheat on Miyeon. My jaw clenched when I remembered again what she said. I wanted to have her first before Miyeon or any woman could. I wanted to be the first woman to where be inside her, one way or another. I wanted to brand her mine. Never before had I been that desperate to have a woman that badly.

I had fucked up so bad. Nayeon and Bobby would skin me alive if they find out all the things I did to Jennie. I, myself, wanted to kill me for doing that to her. She may be a fucking hard-headed, annoying little pussy teasing brat but it was not an excuse for what I did. My conscience was gnawing at me.

I tried to sleep again but I couldn't. I blankly stared at the ceiling thinking about Jennie the whole night. I wondered if she was still awake. If she, too, couldn't sleep thinking about what just happened between us. I had never come without pleasuring myself before. They need to pleasure me first before I come. But Jennie is different she made me come without her touching me. Her pussy felt so good on my fingers, so tight and snug. I could feel the trembling of her flesh on my fingers when I fucked her aggressively. The thought of Miyeon fucking that sweet little snatch made my blood boil. It was mine, she said so.

I didn't know if I slept or nor. When the morning came I jumped out of the bed and took a quick shower. My heart beats like a drum when I went out my room. I didn't know how I would act when I see Jennie. I didn't know if I should apologize to her because of what happened last night.

Hell, why would I apologize to her. I made her come! We both wanted it! The other part of my mind said.

Right after I went down the stairs I already saw Miyeon. I could feel my face crumpled in annoyance. Too early for this bitch to come over here. I saw Jennie laughing with her like nothing happened. Like we didn't fuck just last night. I watched as Miyeon wrapped her arm around Jennie's waist and my hands clenched in to a fist. I touched her there last night, I touched her everywhere. I hate it when other woman is trying to touch Jennie. Every part of her, every inch of her skin was mine last night...

I walked towards them and Jennie's smile automatically vanished. Our eyes met and she held my gaze for a few seconds, her face stoic.

"Let's go?" Miyeon said. And that broke our gaze. She turned her head to Miyeon and smiled. Then she nodded her head.

"Bye, Lisa." Miyeon with a smug smile. Like she wants to tease me.

Yeah, go ahead. Smile, you bitch. Can you still smile if you already knew what happened to Jennie and I last night? I thought as I watched them walk out the house.

Jennie's POV

She didn't care about me anymore. She doesn't care because she already got what she wants. I was now just one of the girls she bedded. What happened last night didn't mean a shit to her. She just wanted to get even with me because of what I did to her in the club. My vision hazed as I looked outside the car window and I swiped my finger under my eyes to clear away the tears. I bit my lower lip to prevent the sob from rising up my throat. I shouldn't be crying right now especially Miyeon is with me. I am lucky because she is busy focusing on the road.

We stopped at the horse stable. Miyeon invited me again to have a horse riding race.

"Ready?" Miyeon asked me.