Chapter Five

Jennie's POV

"Behave like a civilized human being." I firmly told her when I saw Miyeon's car coming. I was so pissed off right now I couldn't even look at her. I knew she'd just annoy me even more with that smug look of satisfication on her face. She had ruined my day and it hadn't even started yet. It must be Miyeon and I only! We hadn't seen each other for years, this was supposed to be our moment together! Why did she have to ruin it?

She chuckled. "That's funny coming from a girl who pole danced like a common stripper."

I threw her a glare over my shoulder and she broked out in laughter. She sure knew how to annoy me. Finally, Miyeon's car pulled in front of us. She got out of her car and saw him looking so gorgeous. I felt butterflies in my stomach when she looked at me and smiled.

Oh, Miyeon... I stared at her dreamily. She was like a knight shining armour rescuing me from the horribly sexy villain standing next to me. Did I say sexy? No, no, no! I meant annoying.

"Hey." She flashed his pearly whites teeth which made me smile back. She was even more beautiful than the last time I saw her years ago and like always she took my breath away.

"Hey!" I said with a wide smile

"Let's go?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Sure." I hooked my arms on her right arm and hugged it like it was my own teddy bear. Then I felt a hard shove from my back that I almost lost balance. I leaned at my back and I glared at the stupid creature existing there! I knew it! She was going to ruin our date!

"What?!" I scowled.

"Carry your own fucking bag! Nobody's going to do it for you." She said, dropping my bag on the floor. I totally forgot it, I put it down lately in the floor because it's too much heavy. But geez, she didn't have to be an asshole. Our eyes gazed to each other for a while. She looked at me like I had done something horribly wrong.

"I'll carry it." Miyeon said, her voice quickly broke our gaze. She picked my bag that is on the floor.

"Thank you, Miyeon." I smiled at her. I could see her from my peripheral vision giving me a hard glare. Then she walked passed us and went straight to the car.

"What's her problem?" Miyeon asked when Lisa already nowhere to be seen.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't mind her. She got out from the mental lately. She probably forgot to take her meds this morning."

Miyeon chuckled.

I hadn't gone here for a long time. The falls was a beautiful as I remembered. The pool where the falls drop was crystal clear you could see the rocks in the bottom of it. This was were Miyeon and I used to have our little dates, our favorite place.

It must be perfect but we have an asshole right here. We set up a picnic under the shade of tree next to the water. She didn't even help. She just leaned on the tree with her arms crossed, looking all high and mightly, while she watches us.

Miyeon brought a picnic basket full of goodies.

"I have something for you. I hope you like it." She reached for something in the basket. Oh my god! Is it a ring? Is she going to finally propose to me?! Oh em gee! This is it!

"You're the first thing I thought when I saw this." It was a long box with a Tiffany and Co logo. Okay, it wasn't a ring but it was still better than nothing. I smiled to hide my disappointment. She handed it to me and I opened it. It was a gold necklace with V pendant.