Chapter Twelve

Lisa's POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes and was about to swap it away but saw Jennie's head resting there. Idly, I stared at her sleeping face for a few seconds, not really knowing what to do. I couldn't explain it but the feeling of having her in my arms felt perfect and natural. Like this was meant to happen.

I reached my hand to her hair and brushed back a few strands of her hair out of her face. I was instantly attracted to her the first time I saw her in the hospital while Nayeon was in coma. I had seen so many beautiful women but I got overwhelmed when she looked at me. She was beautiful and she knew it. And she sure as hell knew how to use it to get what she wanted. She was such a tease in every shape and for. She's so attracting even when she is sleeping. From her hair I ran my fingers through her flushy cheek. She suddenly moved closer to me. She laid her haid on my stomach and hugged me so tight. I removed my hands on her because i can feel it burning. Damn! I wasn't supposed to feel this way.

I tried to push that thought away.

Feel what? You're just fuckin horny, Lisa... You just want to fuck her!

Yeah, that thought made me so much more sense to me. I just wanted to screw her. It was just the anticipation felt.

"Nini..." I slowly removed my arms on her. I didn't like how comfortable it felt having her in my arms. This was like a scene right out of a sappy romance fill where the couple is cuddling after fucking. We didn't even fuck. And damn we're not couple!

She moaned, said my name and smiled. I can't resist myself from smiling. Was she dreaming of me? I closely move on her, right on her ear. "Nini..."

Slowly, she opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times before her vision focused on me. Her eyes widen and I completely smiled like an idiot because of her reaction.

"Good morning, Nini." I grinned. "I heard you say my name in your sleep. We're you dreaming about me, Nini? Tell me, in your dream, we're we fucking nice and slow or we're you making me sweat for it?"

Her eyes widen again and she gave me a serious face. She hit me on the legs. "I did not dream of you!"

"So why are you saying my name?" I cocked a brow.

"Did not! You're lying... Go away!" She quickly pushed me away, jumped out of the bed and ran out of my room. I stared at the door for a few seconds before smiling again. I didn't mind when I touched the place where she laid recently. Everytime I was with her I feel lust, I couldn't rebel against my primitive needs, lust and something more... I always felt the need to watch her whenever she's in the room, touch her whenever she's near... It was confusing for me. I had never felt this way before. I had never felt this way even for... I stopped for awhile and shooked my head consecutively. I stared at the ceiling.

This was ridiculous. Jennie, what have you done to me?

She was driving me mad. I can't get her out of my mind. I couldn't even take a single bath without wishing I was touching her. To burn with this much desire and keep it to myself was the worst punishment I had ever had.

Just think about was enough to make me hot all over...

Jennie's POV

I was in front of the vanity mirror, drying my hair after getting out of the shower. Even after taking a bath, I could still smell Lisa on me. I could still feel her warmth wrapped around my boys. I sighed while looking at myself in the mirror. Her scent, her touch and her kiss... it burned in my memory like a bad song stuck in my head. I didn't want it there but I couldn't get rid of it.