Chapter Twenty-Four

Warning: Too hot to handle.

Lisa's POV

"Bye, Ms. Manoban. See you later." Jennie said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"Hurry, someone might see you." I said in an even voice.

She opened the car door and got out. She waved at me before turning around. I watched her head to the buildings entrance and only drove off when she finally got inside. Everyday she always come with me going to work. I drop her off in front of the building and drive to the parking lot to park my car. I didn't wan anyone to see us together. They will start to think about us if my employees will see us together from going and heading to home. Nayeon and Bobby would fucking kill me if they find out that we were living together. At work, she was just an employee. Outside, I don't know...

It had been a week since she moved in with me. The whole house always smells of vanilla and peach. My bathroom cabinets was filled with her beauty products the same as mine and pink things scattered all over our room. She takes too long in the shower and putting on makeup. She tortures me with watching those stupid shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians in our room before we sleep. She likes to sleep with a nightlight on while I don't. There's a lot of things Jennie and I haven't discussed. But despite all that, I have to admit. I like having her around.

I like going to sleep at night with her next to me and waking up to see her right there. I have learned to appreciate the smell of her vanilla scented perfume. She is the one whos cooking our breakfast and dinner. She is the one whos arranging the clothes I am going to wear every morning. She made my place feel, I don't know, homey.

I stopped going outside and partying at clubs like the way I used before after work. Not because I am forcing myself not to. All of a sudden a quiet night cuddled up next to her while she watches those stupid fucking tv shows were more appealing than drinking booze and making out with random women at a club. Feeling the warmth of her body against mine was more satisfying than having myself buried in another woman's pussy or mouth. There were no sex involved between me and Jennie. It wasn't something I was used to. Women to me were only there for sex, and sex only. And what was happening between us... it was a territory that I had vowed never to explore.

I didn't want any form of intimacy with her. But that is what happening. I needed to stick to my guns. I would never fucking want or need a woman for anything other than sex. I couldn't take the chance of getting emotionally close to Jennie. I couldn't let that happen.

Jennie's POV

It was already seven in the evening. I turned off my computer and leaned back to my seat. I am already done from work which means I will be with Lisa again. Just as I was stretching my arms, my phone suddenly rang. A wide smile spread over my lips when I saw Lisa's name on the screen.

"Lisa." I replied, smilingly.

"Don't wait for me. I called a chauffeur to drive you home. He's waiting for you outside." Lisa said. Before I could even open my mouth to say something, she hung up the phone.

I let out a deep sigh. My relationship with Lisa only progressed in tiny increments. Sure, she let things go my way but she was still distant and cold. Even all of my commands are obliged, she never let that invisible wall between us fall. Even I tried all kinds of clinginess to her there's still nothing. Even I am beside her everytime we sleep, even I am stick to her and hugging her I never got any response from her. It was as if I was always cuddling a rock.

Even if I want to ask her what she will going to do, why she will not make to join me home today or what time she is going home, I can't. I didn't want to come off as invasive. We don't have relationship so I don't have the rights. The only thing I could do was to show her how much I love her and hope she'd finally love me back but it was harder than I thought it would be.