Chapter Thirty-Seven

Warning: To all softies there prepare your tissues before proceeding.

Lisa's POV

As soon as I found out where Jennie was, I drove to their hacienda without second thought. Those days I had to spend without her felt like a decade. I couldn't function properly. I couldn't fucking eat, I couldn't sleep. She was all I could think about. I was miserable at best but most of the time, it was worst. I had to sleep every night without her by my side and wake up to the fresh grief of not being with her. Nothing seemed to make sense anymore even the simplest task was a hard work, leaving me feeling even more numb. It was my fault, I had no one to blame but myself.

I just had to see her. I had to tell her that I loved her, that she was the only woman I had ever loved like this. That she was the only wanted that I would want to spend my whole life with.

My car stopped at the huge wooden gate between the tall stone walls. Two uniformed guards were standing on the either side of it. I rolled the window down when one of the guard approached me. They easily recognized me and let me in. I drove inside the hacienda and a few more miles to Jennie's house. I pulled up in front of it and for out of the car.

Their front entrance was so open so I went in. I called for Jennie and suddenly saw Bobby, going down the stairs. Our eyes locked and his eyes slitted in a glare.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a controlled but very hostile way.

" Bobby, I want to talk to Jennie. " I sounded as if I was begging. "I have many things to explain to her."

"You know what I don't know how thick your face was." Bobby said as he walked towards me. "After what you did to my daughter you still have the guts to go here?"

"I'm sorry. " I said in a broken voice. " I didn't want to hurt Jennie. That's the last thing I would want to do. I love Jennie. God knows how much I love her. "

" Your words mean nothing. You have already hurt my daughter. I would never let you near Jennie again. " Bobby said, firmly.

" Bobby, please..." I said in a weak voice.

"Leave." He looked really intimidating when angry. Controlled but still very intimidating. "You're going to leave or you want me to call the guards and threw you out the hacienda. "

" I just want to see her. If you want me to knew infront of you, I will do it. Just let me talk to her even just for awhile. "

He  shook his head , his face hard and stoic.

" Damn it! What do I need to do just to let me talk to her? I want her back to me again, Bobby. I really love her. And I know she loves me too. " I said out of desperation, containing myself from crying. I can feel my knees from weakening and my body numbed.

There was a sudden silence between us. He pursed her lips together and her eyes grew cold. "If my daughter loves you and she suffer because of that. It will be better if she will stay on that than being a mistress. I don't want my daughter to suffer even more being with you. I know someday she will get out through you and forget your existence. "

My shoulders sagged at her words. I felt my world dragged on me. He's right Jennie will be get throught out on me and forget my existence. Just the thought of that made me want to berserk and barged inside their house. I will kneel infront of them and tell how much I love her until she go come back to me. I can't really stand being away from her and losing her in my life.

Jennie's POV

I had spend the whole day riding Nini around the hacienda, trying to get my mind off Lisa. I hated doing nothing. Everytime I do nothing the more I think about her. I got tired after a few hours and put Nini back to the stable and then I decided to go back home. I almost went inside when I heard someone talking. It was my dad and my body froze when I also heard Lisa's voice. I quickly ran in to find them there. Lisa was shouting for me and dad was shouting for her to get out.

"Dad... Lisa?" I said, almost whispering.

They both turned their heads to me. I looked at Lisa. My heart fluttered a little... a lot actually and it took all the strength I had not to break down in front of her. She looked thinner now, there were dark circle under her eyes, her stubbles grew thicker. The emptiness that I had felt since we were apart showed on every part of me and I wished it didn't. No words were exchanged for a few minutes.

"Nini." Her voice quivered with emotions. She slowly took steps towards me. I couldn't move my legs even if I wanted to. It felt as if I was glued to the ground. She stopped in front of me and cupped my face.

Her eyes were glassy with tears. "Nini, I've missed you."

I gently eased away from her hands and looked down to the floor. " Please, just leave. " I said, almost in a whisper.

"I am doing everything just to get through out that marriage as soon as possible. We're almost done for a long time. It was a stupid fucking mistake, Jennie. I was young. I didn't know what love was. I didn't take marriage seriously. Everything was just a game to me. " She said in a gentle and pleading voice.

I saw the longing in her eyes and the pain there too. "Don't leave me, Nini baby. Please, don't. I promise you, you'll never shed a single tear because of me again. I'll never hurt or disappoint you again. You're my life now and I'm nothing without you. "

I looked at dad, trying to ask him for help because I didn't know what to say. His eyes were mellow and sad as he looked at me. He was letting me decide but at the same time, I knew he was sad about it. I could see it in his eyes. I love Lisa but I love my dad more. He would never hurt me like Lisa did.

"Leave." I firmly said.

"Don't do this to me." Her voice was raspy and laced with pain. "Nini, I can take all your anger on me but I can't lose you. " She took my hands and slapped it against her face. "Go, be angry at me. Slap me again. Do whatever you want to me but don't leave me. "

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried to keep my face steady and emotionless. "It's over, Lisa. I don't want to be with you anymore." Those words felt like acid in my mouth. It hurts to say it.

"No, no, it's not over " she shook her head and tears slid down her cheeks. " It isn't over. I know you still love me. Tell me you still do."

I didn't say anything. I just stood there with a stoic face, afraid that one single movement would cause me to show my emotion. I had never seen her cry before and I was shaken for a while. She dropped her knees and wrapped her arms around my waist. She cried and sobbed like a little girl. I fought the urge to hold her, to comfort her, to brush my fingers through her soft hair.

I gathered all the strength I have to pry her arms away from my body. I ran to my room and tears began to fall from my eyes. I promised myself that this was the last time I would cry because of her. I promised myself that I would move one and just focus on picking up the pieces of me that I had lost. I still didn't know I was going to do it, I didn't know if I could but with my dad and my sister and my friends behind I knew i would figure it out.

_________________________________________
Don't forget to vote in this story, guys.

N/A: Major uwu for everyone. T__T

Twitter: Limarious_Oppa