Chapter Seven

Lisa's POV

"Mianhe." She said in a mocking childish voice.

Damn this brat! No woman I've had sex with had ever complained in my performance in bed.

My lips lifted in a sneer and I placed my lips at the shell of her ear. "You'll be really sorry when I fuck the little cunt of yours. And tell me how good I am in bed!"

She inhaled sharply and stepped back. Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at me and her face was turning red. And that's what you do when you want to shut that damn brat up. You say something nasty and she's fluster like a virgin. But Jennie was far from being one. It's really funny how words like that shocked her. She wasn't a conservative person. From her face it's really obvious... She was always clad in a body hugging, cleavage showing, leg revealing things I don't even classify as clothing.

"I've already told you this before, you little brat, and I will tell this to you again. You do not want to see my bad side."

Her expressions changed. She crossed her arms and cocked a brow. "You mean this is your good side?!" She hissed at me.

"Oh, Nini..." One corner of my lips lifted in a half smile. Putting my hands on her hip. I pulled her body against mine. I lowered my head and leaned my face closer to her. So close I could already feel her warm, sweet breath. Her eyes fluttered. "You really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut or..." I looked at her lips. "Do you want me to teach you how?"

Jennie tried to push me away but I only pulled her closer. "Hey, can you-" she muttered. Annoying her was very amusing, seeing as it only took a little rile her up. "Get your hand off me!" She pulled away harder and tripped over a jagged stone behind her, stumbling to her knees next thing I knew her face came slamming right on the fucking center of mine. BULLSEYE!

I grunted a cuss under my breath as I felt the pain. "Son of a-"

She slowly lifted her head and looked at me. Her eyes widened in shock when she met my gaze and gasped. She quickly stood up, rubbing her crimson red cheek. I, on the other hand, was still in great pain. Instinctively, I brought my hands to my crotch, somehow still aware of the fact that I probably would never be able to walk again.

"Jennnieeeee!!!" I screamed in agony as I dropped.

"Good for you." Jennie said as she glanced at me with a satisfied look on her face. Fuckin evil little brat!

"What happened to you, Ma'am?" The girl one who approached me recently asked.

"Karma." Jennie kindly answered for me. Prepare yourself later, bitch.

The girls helped me get on my feet because I still couldn't move. They accompany me and I sat on a long wooden chair. Jennie just watched us with arms crossed, probably enjoying my agony.

"Are you okay?" One of the girls asked. They were probably the same age as Jennie.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said, discreetly trying not to look like I was holding my crotch in pain. "Thanks...?"

"Chealse." The girl one answered.

"And you?" I looked at the other woman.

"Yeri." She smilingly respond.

"I will take care of her." Jennie said in a cold voice. She raised her brow. "You can go now." She said, dismissing them like a queen.