Chapter Forty-Four

Lisa's POV

She made me sit and she sat on my lap, both her legs are on the side of my hips. I put my hand on both of her waist and pull her for more friction. She moved faster, grinding her center on mine. She moaned and writhed under me, aching for more. I didn't want to disappoint her. She thrusted fast making her moan even louder. She screamed, demanding me to pull her hard and grind herself on mine. My hands dug into her waist, pulling it to me faster. She pushed me to lied on the hard bed and grind herself a little bit faster. Making me moan and shout for more. I was close to climax when I felt her trembling on top of me.

"I'm going to come." I moaned.

"I'm going to come too. " She said in a hoarse voice.

I sat again and cupped her ass with my hand and grind roughly. Soon she was shuddering and convulsing. Her eyes were close, her hand clutched on the pillow as she drowned in the exquisite pleasure shooting through her. I spilled myself and collapsed. I layed my damp head on the hard bed. She collapsed to and layed herself on top of me. I could still feel her warmth. I could feel her heartbeat, the both of us heaving like we just ran a marathon. Our sweat mixing together.

This was the closest to intimacy I had ever gotten from her in a while. These passed few days we always meet like this way. She was careful to avoid any physical or emotion intimacy between us. It was never making love, it was just sex. I felt the last of my energy drained out of me. I never denied her sex no matter how tired my body was from working. I was hers and she could do with me whatever she wanted.

She got up using her elbows. She sat up on the edge of the bed and started putting on her clothes. Usually, I don't do anything but watch her get dressed and leave but now I felt like we really needed to talk.

"Jennie..." I quietly said.

She paused as she put on her bra. She didn't turn her head to me but I knew she was waiting for me to say something.

"Is this how it's always going to be?" I sadly sighed.

"What do you mean? " She coldly asked.

" Is this how it's always going to be? I don't want to have sex with you anymore. I want to make love to you. You tell me you don't feel anything for me and you come to me and have sex with me every night. I know you still love me, Nini, otherwise you wouldn't be here. "

" I'm here because I needed a good fuck, not because I love you. " She shrugged. Her words sliced through me but what did I expect? I was just a 'playtoy' to her. She can play me like a toy whenever she want.

This was my punishment for not telling the truth to her and I was ready to deal with it. I deserved it. I took a lot from her. And everything I took, I wanted to give it all back to her.

Jennie's POV

I sunk my aching and spent body into the warm water in the tub. I felt sore all over from the rough sex Lisa and I had, but in a good kind of way. I took the sponge sitting on the left side of my tub and started scrubbing my skin. I scrubbed off her kisses, her touch, her scent, her sweat off of me but I knew i couldn't scurb the memories and the kiss marks she left all over my body. The purple marks on my breasts, my stomach and my inner thigh was there so I wouldn't be able to forget her even if she wasn't around. She purposely left those marks as a reminder that I was her.

My body was addicted to her in every possible way. To her warmth, her tounge, her voice.

I closed my eyes and cursed to myself. Why was I doing this? Didn't I have a tiny bit of self-respect left?