Chapter Thirty-Two

Jennie's POV

I stole my fingers over her chest. Even after making love, after touching every little inch of her body. I just couldn't stop touching her skin. She looked down at me with hooded eyes and smiled. We were both loose and relaxed.

"Still awake?" She asked in a low, sleepy voice.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I asked. As much as I didn't want to admit, the conversation that she had with her mother bothered me a lot. It had been more than a week ago but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. The more I tried to stop thinking about it, the more I thought about it. What don't i know? What was she keeping from me? I felt scared but at the same time I wanted to know.

"Huh?" She looked at me confused.

"If you have something you want to tell to me, I will listen. I love you right? You can tell me anything. Nothing you could say would ever stop me from loving you. " My fingers trailed up to her jawline.

She paused for awhile, as if she was thinking, before she sighed and smiled again. She caressed a hand down my hair. "Nothing. I already told you all what I needed to say but if you want me to tell it to you again. You're beautiful, you have a world class pussy, and I love you. "

I laughed and playfully slapped her abs. " How could you be so sweet and pervert all at the same time?"

She laughed with me and silence took over when our laughter died down. After a few minutes, I thought she was finally asleep. Whatever it was, I'm sure it couldn't be that bad, right? I love her and I trust her. Maybe she just needed time, she'd tell me when she's ready. I snuggled closer to her and closed my eyes.

"Nini?" I heard her voice just as I was about to sleep.

"Yeah?"

"I'm flying to Italy this weekend." She said.

I propped myself up with my elbow on her chest. "Why? What are you going to do there?"

"I have some business i need to take care of me. " She cupped one of her hand on my cheek.

I pouted my lips. "How long are you going to be there?"

"Maybe one to three days at most. " She said, giving me a rueful smile.

" I'm going to miss you. "

" I'll miss you too. " She said and I felt her kiss me on my hair.

Last night, I had dinner with Lisa before dropping her off the airport. I hadn't spoke to her since. I spent the whole day with my three bestfriends Wendy, Jisoo and Rosé. We did some catching up and some pizza eating. They insisted me to go clubbing but after that I decided to just head home instead. I was alone tonight, no Lisa. I wasn't used to coming home alone to an empty house. I took a bubble bath in the tub and got in my nighties. I used Lisa's laptop to check if she was already online. I'd been trying to contact her since this morning. Maybe she just slept first after the landing of the plane.

After an hour. I was relieved when she finally went online. We video chatted over Skype.

"Good afternoon." She said when her face popped up on the screen.

"Good evening." I smiled. "I've been trying to call you since this morning."

"I'm sorry, baby. I went straight to bed right after I came in the hotel. I was so jetlagged. "

" How are you? How's Italy? And how was your flight? " I couldn't help bombarding her with questions. I was just so happy to see her again even only in the computer.