Chapter Nineteen

Lisa's POV

I cursed to myself as I slumped my body down to my seat. I didn't know what game that brat was playing but I didn't want to be a part of it. I'd been played once and I would never let anyone take me for a fool again. No, I would never let anyone hurt me the way Yubi had hurt me. I had to be careful because I almost fell for Jennie. She was just like Yubi. A spoiled rotten brat. God, I thought I had already learned my lessons. I knew how I'll break. I knew what kind of situation will break me. I knew what kind of people will do it. And I knew how much it'll hurt. I just didn't want it to happen again.

I needed to push Jennie away before she'd come too close emotionally speaking.

Jennie's POV

Instead of throwing myself a pity party along in my room I decided to go to the club with my friends. I don't have work today because it's weekend. I also wanted to forget what happened yesterday at Lisa's office. I lowered myself just for her to notice me. I swallowed my pride, shame, inhibition even my self-respect. But she just push me away with a disgust expression on her face. I was only glad I didn't cry in front of her and walked out with the teenie tiny dignity left in me.

"Unnie, you didn't talk for a long hours." Rosé said, laughing.

"Are you sick?" Jisoo asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'm alright." I poured myself another drink and was about to down it when Wendy took it away from me.

"Easy there, girl. We're here to have fun, not to get drunk." Wendy said.

"Remember the last time you got drunk?" Rosé giggled.

"You danced on top of that stage." Jisoo said while pointing the stage beside of us.

I rolled my eyes at them as I put  my elbow on the table and rested my head on my head. Damn it! If that scene didn't happened I am not here on my situation. Lisa wouldn't have blackmail me with the video of me wildly dancing in top of the stage and I wouldn't have fallen for her.

But then I thought, maybe I already did have feelings for her before all of it even happened. I remembered the first time we met in the hospital. I was standing beside Nayeon's bed when they came in. I vaguely remembered my heart skipping a beat when her dark brooding eyes met mine. It was both terrifying yet stunning. She was a sexy beautiful of a woman. All Nayeon's friends were good-looking but there was something about her that pulled me.

"C'mon, let's dance." Wendy approached. She grabbed some by my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. We're only the one who dancing at first but a guy approached me. Wendy left me and danced with another man. I had no choice but to just passively dance along. The man in front of me wasn't that bad of a looker but I just couldn't get myself to enjoy. Well, I wasn't in the mood to party in the first place. I just don't want to lock myself inside my room. I noticed that he came closer and closer to me until we were only like inches apart. It didn't take long before he was putting his hands on my waist.

Suddenly there's someone banged into him. He was bumped so hard that he fell to the ground.

"What the hell?"

"Sorry man. Didn't see you." I turned my head at the familiar voice and saw Lisa. Her eyes averted to me with silent hostility. I also noticed the girl who's clinging now on her neck. She was with one of thos typical club bimbos with ten pounds of make up and huge, silicone boobs.

Its good that the guys let her pass. I helped the guy get up and when I looked back at Lisa her from became more evident. I went on with dancing with the guy just because I didn't want to leave the dance floor yet. I don't want to loose my sight on Lisa. She was with another woman and I didn't want her out of my sight. I wanted to see everything she does with that bitch!