Chapter Four

What happened earlier was so embarrassing. I couldn't even look at her in the eyes. She didn't protest after I stopped her although I kind of wish she did. I paused at my thought. What the hell I am thinking? This wasn't how my daddy raised me!

"How was your tour? Did you enjoy?" Dad said when we walk inside the house.

"Of course. We had so much fun, didn't we, Jennie?" I looked up at her and she gave me a meaningful wink, it made me blush thinking about what happened. I could tell by the look of her smug face that she was up to something. I wanted to run up to my room and lock myself in there for a hundred years!

I swallowed, trying to clear my dry throat. She chuckled a little. She was making me nervous and she knew it. She is a stubborn! She just loved seeing me like this.

"But it's a shameless we didn't reach the peak." She faked sigh and glanced at me. My eyes widened with shock. Oh God, oh God, oh God... It was definitely a sexual innuendo referring to what we did.

"O-of the hill." I said, almost automatically. I was worried dad would notice her innuendo. "N...Nini got tired so that we didn't reach the hill." I stuttered, trying to explain.

"The horse didn't seem to mind. You're the one who convinced to go home." She snickered.

"She's just so protective of her horse. She didn't want it to get tired. She had that horse when she was 18, I bought it for her birthday." Dad smiled fondly.

"Ah, no wonder she's so good at riding."

"Horse." I added. Okay, I tried my hard to look calm but inside I was totally freaking out.

"Of course horses. What else would you be riding, silly?" Lisa said with an amused laugh.

Your crotch...almost. Oh, my filthy mind. What had she done to me?! From the day we've met my mind started to think so much crazy things that I never in my life had imagined. That perverted jerk corrupted my squeaky clean mind! I used not to think about sex or even dream about doing it with anyone. And now, I'm thinking about her crotch... Her center and how I felt it against my... Oh God! I was even thinking about it in front of my dad!

"I bet you've ridden a lot of horses, huh?" She smirked, her eyes glistening with malice as if she could read my mind.

I gave her a glare. "Yes, in fact, I've ridden all kinds of horses, Lisa." I said in a teasing tone to cover up my embarrassment. Her smirk slowly disappeared, her Adam's apple bobbed as she swallowed. Why the hell this woman have an Adam's apple? Is she gay?! I smiled as I saw her tense up. Yeah, imagine it... Imagine what you can't have.

I faced daddy who was looking cluelessly at us and kissed him on the cheek and I looked at Lisa.

"Good night, Lisa." I said sweetly, subtly biting my bottom lip. She just looked back at me with a stiff expression. "Have a sweet, sweet dream." I winked at hefeel like she could have me with a snap of her fingers and I'd be opening my legs letting her inside me. She made feel thing I've never felt before and she made me want to do things I never ever want to do before. I should really stay away from her. She wasn't good for me. She just wanted to get in my pants and I wouldn't let her. I better start wearing chastity belt around her because that's the only way I could keep her out. Or I could just leave the hacienda and go back to Seoul. Yeah, I think the second option would be better.

Lisa's POV

My plan on torturing her was backfiring on me. I was the one being tortured here. I can't sleep last night because of what happened. I can feel her butt while she was bouncing up and down my crotch. I had to sleep with having a desire of her last night because I couldn't get it off my mind. I would've fucked her right there I'd she hadn't stopped me. This was bad. I wasn't supposed to be doing that. I wasn't supposed to be dry humping Nayeon's sister and I definitely shouldn't fuck her...even if she's a pussy teasing little arousing enforcer. I envy the women who got to hold her, touch every inch of her skin, and kiss her intimate parts. I felt a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach at the thought of it.