Chapter Twenty-One

Jennie's POV

A small moan escaped my lips when my hand reached across the bed for Lisa but realized she wasn't there anymore. My eyes fluttered open to see that her side of the bed was empty. Cold and empty. I sat up and stretched my arms before rolling out of bed. I picked up my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. After I fixed myself and got dress I got out of her room. I let out a sigh when I didn't see her. She probably left already.

I offered myself to her. I offered my love and my body on a platter for her enjoyment but she ignored me. Her rejection won't stop me. I didn't care how pathetic I was. I wanted Lisa and whatever I wanted, I got. I always did. She was no exception. I would have her by hook or by crook. I am not like others who easily give up to the things they want. This was just a warm up, an appetizer for the main course.

I left her condo and drove a taxi to home. A few minutes later, the taxi pulled up in front of the house where I was currently staying with my three besties. I need to hurry because I don't want to be late for work. She might be keeping track of everything I was doing wrong. I didn't want to give Lisa more excuse to fire me.

"Good morning!" I was startled when I heard Wendy's voice as I soon as I went in.

"Hi." I said, closing the door behind me.

"Where did you spend the night?" She nosily asked.

"At... an office mates place?" I bit my lower lip.

She squinted her eyes on me and smiled as if she knew I was hiding something. "Who's that office mate, huh?"

"Last night, the rain went hard that's why I didn't went home here." I tried to avoid having to answer her question.

"Who was that office mate?" She pressed, impatiently.

"L-lisa..." I whispered, barely audible.

"Lisa? As in Lalisa Manoban?" Her eyes widened in shock.

My head slowly moved up and down. She looked at me bewildered.

"What's with Lisa?" Jisoo came out of the kitchen with a cup in one hand and walked towards us.

"She spent the night with Lisa." Wendy said.

"Oh my god! Spill it, girl!" Jisoo pulled me to the couch. We sat there and they both eagerly looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"What happened?" She impatiently asked me.

"We just slept." I shrugged my shoulder.

"Together?" Wendy asked.

I nodded hesitantly. "We slept together on the same bed but nothing happened." For whom I need to tell my problems if these my friends are the  only one I can count on. I felt like I was going to explode if I don't let this out. "I did everything but she doesn't want me anymore..."

They didn't say anything. They looked at me for a long seconds, waiting for another words to come out from my mouth. I let out a frustrated sigh. "Okay! I admit, I'm in love with her! I'm in love with Lisa. She's the reason why I went here in Seoul."

"You can't fall in love with her." Rosé suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Every girl knows that."

"Yeah, it's too risky." Wendy said.

"Risky? It's Pandora box. She is pure sin on two legs." Jisoo said. "I mean, it's good to sin once in a while but hang on by a hair. Sin with your eyes open."