Chapter Six

Jennie's POV

I couldn't believe I saw her pussy! Oh my god, I saw the Thailand! Shit! I couldn't stop thinking about the way she slowly undressed in front of me, her beautiful naked body, the way her already dark eyes darkened when she told me 'she wanted to fuck the shit out of me'. That was the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life. It scared me how I got turned on by her filthy language. Lisa made dirty words sound so sexy.

Dear Lord, I'm a pervert.

"Um, hello? Earth to Jennie?" I snapped from my thoughts when I heard Jisoo calling me. I almost forgot I was video chatting with my friends.

"Huh?"

"I said I thought you were going back here in Seoul today." Jisoo said.

"We waited for you. What happened?" Rosé intruded. "Why are you still there in your prison two-point-oh?"

"Miyeon is back." I said.

"What?!" I could see Wendy's eyes widened. "Oh my god! Finally!"

"But why it seems that you're not happy? I'm used to the fact that when Miyeon is the topic you're always shouting and jumping like a banshee." Jisoo noticed.

"Because Lisa is also here! She don't want to stop bothering me. She's ruining everything." I pouted like a little girl.

"What? Lisa? As in Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban?" Wendy leaned her face closer to the screen.

"Yes! That douche!"

"Oh my god! What is she doing there?" Rosé shockingly asked.

"She's here to ruin my life! She already know that I'm the girl she met at the club." I bit my bottom lip.

"So what if she already know it?" Jisoo said.

"Well, umm, remember the party we went to? She took a video of me pole dancing while I was drunk. She told me that she is going to show it to daddy." I won't ever tell them about what happened inside her condo. Never. Over my dead sexy body.

They thought of ways of helping me get rid of Lisa like putting rat poison in her drink, hiring a Hitman to shoot her, and bathtub electrocution.

"Good morning." I opened my eyes and saw Lisa sitting on the pink rocking chair next to bed and staring at me.

I furrowed my brows, still disoriented. Was I still dreaming? Oh my god! Was it one of those erotic dreams again? "Hey..." I smiled at her. It's okay to indulge in a dream once in a while. After all, this was just a dream.

"Hey princess..." She smiled a dirty smile. "You probably really liked what you saw last night, huh? Did you dream of me?"

Motherfucker! This wasn't a dream! I quickly sat up against the headboard, pulling my sheets up to my chest. Why did she had to attack so early in the morning? I was so not a morning person! Play it cool, Jennie. "Y-yeah, like I'd dream of your pussy having cobwebs!"

"Cobwebs?" Her smile disappeared and she looked at me with one brow arched.

Hah! I guess I won this round.

"It's a pity, you know? I thought you'd be more- I don't know." And then I burst in to laughter. Seeing her like lose her arrogant composure gave me confidence. "Maybe the reason why your pussy having cobwebs is because your girls are now refusing to have sex with you."

She doesn't have cobwebs down there. I just want to tease her. Her thing down there is pretty hot. Damn! What the heck I am thinking?

"Nah, women dying of desire of having me." She retorded. "And how about you. Maybe you just got too used to fucking your horses. You must be so loose now." She intruded.